Stoned Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
From yahoo odd News....

Nestor Waddell had to rush his 11-year-old Labrador mix, Jack, to the vet in May when he started acting strange during a walk, which had taken him into some bushes. The vet concluded that Jack had discovered and devoured some dry, harvested marijuana. According to Waddell, "(Jack's) eyes were kind of glossed over. ... When he was trying to walk, he was looking at his paw, and then looking at the ground and then trying to get his paw to reach the ground, but was unsuccessful." [KING-TV (Seattle), 6-10-09]

I have an Akita Pit mix,beautiful dog.He,Bubba,hounds me whenever I am doing ANYTHING with a plant.I give him "less desirable" leaves-pop corn nugs-and when he's good a "choice nug".NOT TOO MUCH.He definatly knows what he's getting into! 4-sure.He is a playful lil bastard when he medicated.Kinda like cat nip,but for Bubbas',lol.

In other news...

A man in the Seattle area has been detained after numerous residents reported him wandering around a wooded area mumbling to himself "it has to be here somewhere".

The behavior seemed suspicious and the man seemed very cranky.

Use to have a cat that love shotguns. She would follow the dobbie around when it was passed. If it changed hands 3 times and no one blowed her a shotgun, the 4 person got attacked. Had a Jack Russell that would eat any pot left out over night and guard the rolling tray the next morning like a pitbull.

Latest posts

Back