Stoner Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
List some stoner movies! Not movies that you like to watch while stonned but movies about actual bud that are really funny.

Half Baked
Rolling Kansas
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Up In Smoke
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Dazed and Confused
How High
Cheech and Chong: Still Smokin'

Did I miss some classics?

You sure did draston.. but thats a great list, id happily watch any of those movies right now

The ones you missed that i think are worth a watch are:

Friday (of course lol)
Idle hands
Puff Puff Pass
Homegrown

They arn't the best, idle hands is a funny halloween stoner comedy with seth green definetly worth a watch, real funny

homegrown is about mj farmers in San Fran, its a good film, but its not really funny, more worrying for growers i think! lol with billy bob thornton and hank azaria (i think thats how you spell it) he does loads of voices on the simpsons like moe, wigum etc

Puff Puff Pass is a really stupid film about two really stupid guys, but its funny, its got Hyde in from 'that 70's show'

All worth a watch if its your kinda thing

I didn't even know rolling kansas even existed till 3 days ago when I was smoking over at a friends house and he popped it in. It was soooo hillarious, I almost died I tell you. I found a deal on pricegrabber and I'm going to pick it up for 5 bucks shipped to my house :).

Reefer Madness (2005 Musical) Its awesome!!
Evil Bong with Tommy Chong
Grandmas Boy
Trailer Park Boys - The Movie

Thats all I can think of right now

Watch the movie "grass" its a documentary prolly one of the best ive ever seen...

Dont forget about:
Super troopers(you MUST smoke 2 bowls immediately before you watch this movie for the FIRST time)
Easy RIder
Fear and loathing in las vegas

dazed and confused
clerks
clerksII

garden state....Brilliant

and uh.....NEG's of course...the funniest sheet ever when stoned (youtube)

Draston said:
List some stoner movies! Not movies that you like to watch while stonned but movies about actual bud that are really funny.

Half Baked
Rolling Kansas
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Up In Smoke
Dazed and Confused
How High
Cheech and Chong: Still Smokin'

Did I miss some classics?

DUDE, Dazed and confused is the greatest EVER! But heres my list:

Dazed and Confused
Without a Paddle
SLC Punk
The Departed (that's just me prolly)
Happy Feet (I **** you not)

But, If you like Dazed... Watch SLC punk. It's Dazed for the 80s/90s

SLC Punk
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Big Lebowski
Blow
Up in Smoke

Theres my top 5..

the big lebowski....shame on me and the rest of us for leaving that one out until stickyicky posted it

seriously....

I have the movie poster in our living room in a frame :(. I also have the special edition in my collection of dvd's.

dazed and confused
H&K white castle
The Stoned Age
....and preety much everything
that everyone already posted.
~T-Bone

Grandmas Boy and Tenacious D and the Pick of destiny are my fav stoner movies. Plus have any of you guys seen the TV show Weeds? Its about a suburb mom with 2 kids who deals pot. Then starts growing pot and selling it. Really awesome.

Pick of Destiny and Grandmaw's boy are great too. And WEEDS IS AWESOME! I love that show. I'm prolly gonna end up buying all the seasons..

My favorites are

Dazed and Confused
Grandmas Boy
Super Troopers

those are the best movies ever made

also (dont b a menace in south central whilst drinking juice in the hood) i think thats close to what its called lol

Latest posts

Back