Stoner Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
anyone got a t.v show that they think is enhanced by weeeed ???..like walker texas ranger ...can't stand it un-stoned but a few tokes later and it's a little less intolerable..

i would like to mention Tim&Eric awesome show, albeit it takes a "special" type of person to "understand" what is actually happening.

1245425964840_04Tim&EricAwesomeShow_mif_147_106.jpg

I am a big King of the Hill, Family Guy, Tom & Jerry, Simpsons, Rhen & Stempy, etc etc and I always get stoned to watch them.

Oh, yeah, I'll second Chris's favs--mine too. Along with Nip/Tuck. Nothing like seeing plastic surgery when you're high.

But my absolute fav while stoned? DEXTER!

Also fun to watch while flying high is a rerun of "Wife Swap." It's so dysfunctional you can't help but laugh. You might get a family who eats only raw meat, goes dumpster diving together, --and doesn't use toilet paper swapping wives with someone who who only dresses in designer duds and goes clubbing every night. Truly hilarious.

one fer you canadians, watching Red Green or space ghost coast to coast is freakin hillarious when your buzzed! Look fer braks epic rap tune that just tugs on your heart strings, the most famous diddy-Don't touch me w/space ghost doing the beatbox, classic!

Oh, yeah, Chef--Red Green is TOTALLY hilarious when you're high! Good one....

Did you ever get your wife out of the dishwasher before the rinse cycle?

trailer park boys
fringe
robot chicken (only time i can stand it is stoned.. even then it's too dumb sometimes)

the chef said:
one fer you canadians, watching Red Green or space ghost coast to coast is freakin hillarious when your buzzed! Look fer braks epic rap tune that just tugs on your heart strings, the most famous diddy-Don't touch me w/space ghost doing the beatbox, classic!
red green rules the duct tape kingdom !!!!!

so nobody has seen tim & eric awesome show ????

Yup he's real big back home...TEXAS!-red green is.

(only time i can stand it is stoned.. even then it's too dumb sometimes)
Any date/romantic comedy, how to dress/eat shows that the wife picks falls in this catagory for me.

Shows I enjoy high..King of the hill, southpark, stand-up comedy, and history channel(revenge for watching my wifes shows!).

Budders Keeper said:
Any date/romantic comedy, how to dress/eat shows that the wife picks falls in this catagory for me.

Shows I enjoy high..King of the hill, southpark, stand-up comedy, and history channel(revenge for watching my wifes shows!).
great answer...and revenge he he he:D

TexasMonster said:
I am a big King of the Hill, Family Guy, Tom & Jerry, Simpsons, Rhen & Stempy, etc etc and I always get stoned to watch them.
Agreed I like cartoons after toking

sons of anarchy on fx is pretty good show to watched baked & drunk, lol.

PUFF MONKEY said:
red green rules the duct tape kingdom !!!!!

Red Green rocks! I have all 14 seasons on 51 DVDs :hubba:.

"Where there's smoke, there's fire; where there's fire, there's Ranger Gord; where there's Ranger Gord, there's... nothing... "

"The Red Green Show is kind of like the flu; not everybody gets it. "

[Red has complained about the Possum Van not working right]
Dalton Humphries: Why don't you just call a tow truck?
Red Green: A tow truck? That's a hundred bucks, Dalton. I can replace the van for 75.

I would have to tend to agree with budders keeper on this one, the only time I can stand to watch a chick flick with the wife is after several bong rips. I even throw an intermission toke or two in for good measure.

weeds is an awsome series to watch stoned or sober, and so is sons of anarchy.

TexasMonster said:

I also love to watch cartoons when I am stoned. To this list I would add: Southpark, American Dad, Robot Chicken, and Futurerama.

Old Jerry Lewis movies (black & white) without Dean Martin;)
Westerns are really good after some B hits.
Like Budders Keeper...History Channel, Nat Geo, Disc and all the above type shows. They are educational and sometimes, depends on the buzz, I have retention skills:D

Latest posts

Back