Strain Hunter - Anyone watch it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB_In_Fla

Reaction score
Was flippin through a mag at the bookstore and saw an ad for this show "Strain Hunter" about a seed company going around the world to find the best natural genetics... Anyways, I was surprised to actually find it! Here's the link to part 1 of 5. Just look for the other videos by the same author for the other 4 episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsKOzrymxZE

Enjoy! One thing of note, in video two they commented that "No indoor weed can match outdoor weed", obviously referring to that grown in the best of conditions outdoors, but still. Is that necessarily true, or just hype?

yes yes ive seen it and a quite liked it...its from Arjan from greenhouse seeds and his friend franco go on an expedittion to malawi to find the original malawi gold strain.....
this is something that is well worth watching:)

yes yes
you can see all the episodes on youtube:)

JB_In_Fla said:
Was flippin through a mag at the bookstore and saw an ad for this show "Strain Hunter" about a seed company going around the world to find the best natural genetics... Anyways, I was surprised to actually find it! Here's the link to part 1 of 5. Just look for the other videos by the same author for the other 4 episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsKOzrymxZE

Enjoy! One thing of note, in video two they commented that "No indoor weed can match outdoor weed", obviously referring to that grown in the best of conditions outdoors, but still. Is that necessarily true, or just hype?

I have watched all the episodes, and has actually changed the way I shop AND grow my Ganja. VERY good stuff...
And, to answer your question, this is BOTH MHO and backed by the opinions of MOST, IF NOT ALL, THE STONERS I KNOW: outdoor is ALWAYS superior to indoor per plant in both quantity and quality.

..uh-oh.. do I see a "can o' worms" being opened here?.. :p
This is one of those subjects that some are simply going to have to "agree to disagree" on. (indoor/outdoor grow)It has been debated endlessly many times, both here and other places.
What it boils down to is personal prefferance, opinions, experiences, and taste.

as for size, no doubt, most people don't grow 12' plants indoors. Now let's say you could grow it to full height indoors, would it then be equal or better? Obviously the bigger plant will give more bud, but the bud is better? I don't know, I always thought a well timed hydro setup was the best way to go but maybe that's just because it's "high tech"

these videos are amazing, i absolutely loved them, and as for indoor vs outdoor growing im going to have to agree with them and iiii on this one, i wish they had more episodes haha

Peronal preference really. Depends what you look for in your weed. Like Hick said, too many tangables. Taste, smell, the high, bud formation, it's all gonna vary in different situations wether it's outdoor or indoor.

Some people eat chili with a spoon, some eat it with a fork.

Trent45 said:
Peronal preference really. Depends what you look for in your weed. Like Hick said, too many tangables. Taste, smell, the high, bud formation, it's all gonna vary in different situations wether it's outdoor or indoor.

Some people eat chili with a spoon, some eat it with a fork.

haha this is true i guess you and hick are right, but still ld love to see more of these videos

Latest posts

Back