Study - Teen drug use at schools increasing

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i just said in a previous post, the use of marijuana is spreading like a wild fire, it is going to be huge one day. I'm sure people will rrealize that hard drugs are stupid and will only mess your life up, but they will see that marijuana is not a drug, it's merely a plant put to good use :)

Interesting find TBG thanks ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

The way I see it is that drugs will never be totally removed from society.Too many people benefit from drugs.Why do we smoke weed?To feel nice, to get high, and to forget everything.Weed has other medicinal uses but, I can't think of any for the hard stuff :S I also read in a magazine that America has the high rate of mental illness in urban areas.People use drugs to escape reality and things just keep getting crazier and crazier.Put yourself in the shoes of the kids, I can see why so many do it.World today is very different

Youth will experiment, we did it, they will do it, we calmed our experiments, so will they, ok i understand that some run down low income area's will use a chemical to pass the day and hide from reality, it happens in all cultures, not just the US, the choice of the person to run and hide or run from the situation is for them to take, as for schools, its been like it for aeons, its called growing up, we live in a world where those in power want a world to look 'cool' look 'responsible', look 'I am this, this is how you are to lead your life, this is the line you are to walk along', its a shame they are soooo lost in touch with the normal person, then again... who are the puppets, they or us?, this is not a political comment, its just saying how life is, in school, on a bus, a train, walking the street, drugs are around us every day, mankind has a better understanding of what is bad and good, and school children are on a learning curve, they will understand themselves, not by being chastised, but by being left alone to work it out themselves, we all did it, they will too.

Hippy

Unfortunately you get those teens that don't get it :(

To say marijuana is good spreading in the schools is dumb just because you thought it was cool that you and your friends smoked weed in school doesnt mean its right 2 smoke weed in school. I could have got a lot more done in middleschool highschool if i wasnt smoking. I wish i would have rather waited till college where i have my own place 2 call home where i can toke up when i want when i want without people bothering me and i can enjoy peace and tranquility

Latest posts

Back