Sunlight Supply Bullies Store Owners to Drop AN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
This is just one side but it seems that Sunlight Supply is telling hydro store owners to drop Advanced Nutrients or they won't sell to them. It stems because AN doesn't mind saying the "m" word and Sunlight won't tolerate it at thier business...
article and video below, though the vid keeps stopping APITA :p

]hxxp://www.growersunderground.com/blog/hydroponics-articles/strong-armed-storeowners[/URL]

yes, it does seem very one sided. i dont think there is anything wrong with what sunlight supply is doing. if they dont want associate themselves with MJ then that's their business. AN has associated themselves with strictly growing marijuana.

i've met a number of hydroponic store owners that did not stock AN in their store because they believed that AN is all hype and advertising and not doing as much research and development anymore.

see?

I told you guys AN is garbage.

Soon, they will be vending out of wal mart. Watch, I called it.

Big Mike is a winey loser.
I know 4 different friends that own grow stores in my area. Funny, all of us went to high skool together, must have been a good year!
Anywho, this is an older article, and I have seen it before. I asked my friends if there was any truth to it, and they all said no.
Actually, they turned tables. They complained about AN and the business relationship they had with them and thier reps.
What Sunlight did do was to comply with Cali State Law and refuse to ship products that had labeling issues. Some were from GH and others, but most were AN products. If you noticed, over the summer last year, it was hard to find any AN products, this was due to them reworking thier lables.

Big Mike is a lame duck. Even if I thought AN was a better product, which I DON'T, I wouldn't buy thier stuff just because Big Mike sucks.

what needed to be done with the labels? Get rid of anything mj related? I don't know Big Mike, but have been around long enough to read alot of the propaganda that he has written...he is certainly an egotistical one!

The labeling issue had to do with full disclosure of the chemicals in whatever product. Nothing to do with MJ, just Cali State Chemical labeling laws.

big mike is SO full of himself... the quality of AN should have been enough to get rid of that stuff long ago. his advertising flyovers at Burning Man were enough to piss off an easy 50,000 people in one swoop and create a busload of enemies.

Latest posts

Back