Super Cropping During Flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlimited

Reaction score
Hello, I have a grow that is two weeks into flowering and Four of them did some stretching after switching to flower, My other two are fine different strain. I'm not going to have enough room, height wise to finish the crop. I know that Topping is bad when flowering because its so much stress, What about Super Cropping,(Bending over 90 Degrees) Is that still to much stress? I have to do something but not sure what to do. Don't want to hermie them. I will post some pictures up after they wake up at 8.

if its a stable strain it shouldnt hermie from that. ive done it and seen it done quite a few times to help the height issues with no problems.

Gently train them over with string or wire, a little more each day. Gentle is better than radical.

Geez if being rough training wise with them was a problem I would constantly have tents full of hermies. :) I am with multi...train them hard. I worry more about light leaks and light interruptions then anything else. You can bend the hell out of them if need be. jmo

Yeah, me too, as long as they aren't the type that is very woody. I have some Pineapple chunk from Barney's farm and they are sooo woody that you can't supercrop them once they are in flowering because the branches just snap. If you can crush the hurd between your fingertips so that the stem softens to allow bending then yer good. :)

Latest posts

Back