Cutting back on humidity in late flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey yall. I have read and watched so many videos, but I am wondering what yall do. I am at day 43 of flower and I run ly lights on at 83 degrees, 58% humidity. Lights off I am at 72 degrees 50% humidity. I have great air flow in the 3x3 tent with circulating fans and intake/exhaust. At what point do you start dropping your humidity if ever, and how much? Just trying to prevent any mold issues. If having enough airflow is enough to constitute the high humidity them fine, let me know.
Thank you.

I wouldn't drop it. Look at where you are like on the vpd I bet you're in the dark green with your numbers. Unless you have issues with mold or mildew, which is hard with the amount of airflow

I wouldn't drop it. Look at where you are like on the vpd I bet you're in the dark green with your numbers. Unless you have issues with mold or mildew, which is hard with the amount of airflow
So send it! Got it! I will be adding silica to my next regimen. Thank you kind sir!

Latest posts

Back