Tent size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking at making the plunge and getting a grow tent. I would like to know more about the ventilation systems because that actually cost more than the tent itself. I have the lights already. Are there parts of the ventilation system that you don't need? I am not concerned about the smell. Can I get away with a fan if the tent is in an air conditioned room? Do I need a certain type of heater?
i have a vizosun 6 inch duct fan with charcoal filter and in my other tents i have ac infinity duct fans with controller and blue tooth you can check on the tent moisture temp etc from anywhere with a free program that comes with the fans on your cell phone adjust fan-speed etc i am sticking with ac infinity built better quieter and more advanced tech

Last edited:
i have a vizosun 6 inch duct fan with charcoal filter and in my other tents i have ac infinity duct fans with controller and blue tooth you can check on the tent moisture temp etc from anywhere with a free program that comes with the fans on your cell phone adjust fan-speed etc i am sticking with ac infinity built better quieter and more advanced tech
That is more economical than Spider Farmers.

Latest posts

Back