Terpinator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindtrip

Reaction score
The guys at my local grow shop are all about Terpinator. Does anyone here have any experience for/against it?

Keep in mind that guys at grow stores get all about whatever the sales reps are able to get them to buy into. First and foremost those guys jobs are to sell things. ALWAYS take everything your grow store guys say with a grain of salt--most of them do not even grow and are just hyping what they have been told to hype.

This is a product for people who can not grow good weed. It is better to learn to grow good weed. And you can tell the grow store guys that. Because folks who know how to grow good weed, know better than to believe a bunch of snake oil salesman.

Thanks, you two. I suppose I'll stay away.

Remo has a video on YouTube from 3 rd party labs testing same plants one with one with out . The one with has higher THC content. Remo nutrient line doesn't sell Terp so he has nothing to gain.

Oh, that sounds fantastic! Love me some heavy earth metals.

As Umbra said, If you grow healthy, happy plants, then they will reward you with the best that they are genetically able to produce. If you feed them with good nutrients and keep the other elements of the grow in balance, you won't need any extra stuff.

Latest posts

Back