thank me please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will in good time JJ in good time.

jj to ask for thanks is a bit pathetic and despicable. If you want thanks then actually help someone out and they should thank you but dont find some dumb websitge and ask people to thank you for it

hey jj, i just blew smoke your way dude...relax, chase the monkeys around the mall and never leave your lazyboy...blaze awayyyyyyyyy.

on another note, i just blew smoke your way jj, so relax, chase chickens in the kitchen...woops, did it again, guess you should do what i'm about to do...blaze awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

on another note....umm....never mind.......:hubba:

JJ,
If you want thanks, you have to contribute something to the group. You MUST know something about weed. Here's a suggestion...look through the posts...look for questions that people have and try to answer them. Maybe you'll find a question about something you want to know about also..yet you don't know the answer. Research it, google it, try to find the answer so you'll know yourself, and then share it with the person who originally asked the question. People also like statistics, find a post where someone is looking for some info or stats. Research that..then share it with the group, now you've learned something new and contributed at the same time.
That is how you will get thanks. I wish you the best of luck. The more KIND, HELPFUL, CONTRIBUTING members our family has, the better it will be.

Visit The Morning Wake N' Bake @ MP - WE LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE, http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=19498 ,
For Some GREAT LAUGHS, HILARIOUS PICS, AND FUN MJ TALK.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

jj, seriously dude, that ranking thing aint nuthin. hell, you have more than me! of course i'm just a stoner. to me dude, this site can help your frame of mind...like a family, but without the beatings. dont get all bogged over material stuff dude, behind me is a poster that states "god made grass, man made booze...who do you trust?" ok, that statement dont mean anything, but neither does that ranking thing...you help anyone you can, give the best advice ya know of, and listen to the advice given to ya...what more kind of respect could you want? its all good, and...ok, i'm still really up and gonna smoke more...i forgot the question cause of them dang leprechauns <<<tough word for me to spell there<<< ah hell, i gotta blaze...whatever the question and answer, just know this, somebody...not sure who...or why...umm...my rooms too bright, going to get a lighter and bowl and sunglasses....and now for the dancing banana...:banana: <<< is that kewl or what? whew...i'll be back after this smoke break...unless i forget...sorry, retarded moment here.

octo why dont you slip some of thatr obviously fine smoke in my mailbox. Im running a bit low

octobong007 said:
this site can help your frame of mind...like a family, but without the beatings.

:rofl: :spit: Dude, I think MP just got a motto!!!:rolleyes:

....a recent piece that I saw on "family and beatings"...

Denver, CO (AP) -A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Douglas County courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Denver Broncos, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone!!!!

rhenderson said:
octo why dont you slip some of thatr obviously fine smoke in my mailbox. Im running a bit low

Rhenderson,
Why don't you lay off, considering you have only been a member of OUR Family for a WEEK ( Join Date : Nov. 7 2007). What gives you the right to be so critical of others. How about trying to help the situation. Either straighten up your attitude and HELP people...maybe you should put your name infront of my last post instead of JJ's.
Change your attitude soon or I can assure you that you will not last here. We are a KIND and HELPFULL FAMILY, not a belittling and family.

Cam

all's good my bro's, last night i was TOASTED!!!!! rhenderson, you want some good stuff...read these posts in here dude, because of all the advice, thats right...i grew some kick-azz-cookie-munchin-greasy-azz-sticky-terminally-ill put a crap eating grin on your face kind of weed out of scrap! that everyone in my town told me aint worth nuthin...well, mine sitting beside theirs...mine looks almost as good. of course its only practice, i dont have the money to shell out for 60 bucks for good stren seeds unless i'm absolutely positive i can grow indoors, which in my opinion is much harder than outdoors...for me at least. and because of this forum, i'm the only one ANYWHERE around me that knows stuff bout hydro...other than smoking it. till then, this is for you rhenderson...and all my family here :48: AND HICK...THAT WAS WRONG, true about the bronco's, but dude, i got caught like a fish on that one!!!!!!

JJ,
At first I must admit, I was a little turned off by this thread of yours. HOWEVER, after a few days of reading others thoughts on the matter and reading your profile, I have really warmed up to you....we all want to help you fit in with us...BUT we have not heard anything from you since your first post. Talk to us, we want to hear from you. Let us get to know you better. If you WANT to be judged....but like others said, IT'S NOT THE POINTS THAT MATTER...but none-the-less, if you want to be judged, we have to get to know you, and I think that many people (including myself) feel that they don't know you. So I say again my friend .... Talk to us..WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

65623-409-321.jpg

cam first off you joined in oct. wow you have a couple weeks on me. I bow to your seniority. lol. Its common sense that if you ask for thanks but didnt help anyone out to get the thanks then in no way should you deserve the thanks or get it. I have been thanked 11 time in a couple of weeks and all those were for helping people out. If he helps a person out and gets thanked for it good and congrats, then he deserves it and he's a helpful part of this community. But in no way should he be thanked for asking for thanks and posting a link to some website which doesnt even have anything to do with weed. Nice and simple if you want respect then earn it. I give thanks and respect were thanks and respect are do and not any other time. Im sorry if I have hurt some peoples feelings for voicing my beliefs send me your address and i'll send you a box of Kleenex to wipe your nose and eyes

rhenderson said:
cam first off you joined in oct. wow you have a couple weeks on me. I bow to your seniority. lol. Its common sense that if you ask for thanks but didnt help anyone out to get the thanks then in no way should you deserve the thanks or get it. I have been thanked 11 time in a couple of weeks and all those were for helping people out. If he helps a person out and gets thanked for it good and congrats, then he deserves it and he's a helpful part of this community. But in no way should he be thanked for asking for thanks and posting a link to some website which doesnt even have anything to do with weed. Nice and simple if you want respect then earn it. I give thanks and respect were thanks and respect are do and not any other time. Im sorry if I have hurt some peoples feelings for voicing my beliefs send me your address and i'll send you a box of Kleenex to wipe your nose and eyes

That's not the point, the point is we are here to encourage people....maybe he's shy...we're not here to slam people. I agree with you about being part of the community.and EARNING respect...if you read my last post...and you are entitled to your opinion as everyone is. I'm just saying, that the digs and the "Kleenex" crap, the "Bowing to your seniority" crap is totally unnecessary. Your opinion would be much better received and most likely acted upon by others of you expressed it in a more positive manner...you know.."an area of opportunity" is the same thing as "something you **** at"...but the first will get more results.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

come here rhenderson, come on cam...group hug...cam, get off my ear...people will talk. now dont we all feel better. its all good, thats one of the things smokin has over drinkin...drinkin and we're all like "bring it, knock ya on yer butt."....smookers however are the opposite, we can say "hey, your a tard" or go "do yourself, but before ya do, hit this stuff man, its great". jj wants to fit in with us stoners, well dang nab it <<<big word...but speak up boy...i mean SPARK up and become a crap slinger with the rest of us. i'm as new on this site as anyone...actually newer than most, but i know i fit in with ya'll smookers ;-) funny thing tho, i just looked in the mirror...i swore i was born caucasion, but my eyes are looking chineese right now. just cut down a plant yesterday, stuff aint dry, but does lots of wonders wtih ALOT of flamage...hell, i'm out in my boat fishing right now and haven't left the living room...i dont think i have. happy banana time :banana: now i can say i shared my banana with ya.

I'm going to put this up in the announcements as well.

I have noticed a new trend here and the mods and i are becoming concerned. We "relaxed" some on the editting. But we will have to start editting posts again if this rule (below) isn't respected. You can word things without saying the F-word or other vulgarities. We don't mind the occassional (pain in the azz) or something, but keep it at PG rating...A true sign of intellegence is NOT having to use those words in general conversation IMO.

Thank you.

Forum Rules said:
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

sorry bout that, i edited my post...will pay more attention in the future...i like this site tooooo much to do stuff on the borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back