The best music for your strain is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I just took a hit of some rough-dried Dom from this a.m's harvest, and after abstaining for a week, got quite high. Anyway, before that I was ... oh well, let's just say I was driving back from somewhere, a bit jazzed on caffeine and math, and the guy on the radio - one of the university radio stations - played this track called The Invisible Man in the Fluorescent Suit. By Sphongle.
Then there is a track by them: Electroplasm. :holysheep: :eek:
All I can say is listen to this last one when really high and it's like being on acid.

;)
Bloody hell...

(edit) So here is mine: Sphongle for Black Domina.

I like to put on some black framed glasses, a tie, a white shirt and chillax into some Dave Brubek, Miles Davis, Billie Holiday........Oh man some whiteberry and Billie!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beatnik: :laugh: I like to smoke purple kush and listen to prince...

All music sounds better stoned and naked. :afroweed:

LOL, I'm at work so smoking any strain and listening to (almost) any music sounds good. I think I'll go home, Light up some WW, and listen to....Black Sabbath

Hmmm, Maybe Santana.....0r.......
Lol, classic vinyl, some call it oldies now that just seems so strange to me. :)

I know nothing of classical artists or the names of compositions, but I do enjoy alot of it. It can be very relaxing yet uplifting at the same time if that makes sense? A sativa high seems to bring that out even more :)

depends on what my mood is

sometimes its hard rock - linkin park, evanescence
sometimes its gangsta rap - brotha lynch hung, lil easy-e
sometimes its get up n move/club style - kutt calhouns song party rock is good
sometimes its dark music - grewsum, prozak

lil wayne is my favorite.. his mixtapes are great

Bass music. Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Drumstep, Electro House, 808.

Shpongle is tight though.

Instrumentals.
Write my own rhymes.
Relaxing, fun, puts the creativity part of my high to work, plus(not bragging/**'in) i'm pretty good, especially high as hell. lol.
Ya'll should try it sometime, at first you feel kinda weird, but get used to it and you cn come up with some really good sounding stuff.

2Dog said:
:beatnik: :laugh: I like to smoke purple kush and listen to prince...

My wife told me he's doing door to door as a Jehova's Witness now. Maybe he'll come knocking.:eek:

Wet

frogman71 said:
All music sounds better stoned and naked. :afroweed:

Hey, ! ! Do you dig cheetos ? I love listening to music whenever, and doing whatever. Getting stoned, and listening to some great jams is how I get my MoJo on.
The creativity starts to flow, and with a little go-go juice like blueberry, or pomagranite for the anti-oxident, and then a B6 vitamin, and maybe even a cappuccino to kick start the the body into gear, I get down. :banana:

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Latest posts

Back