The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you don't mind if i step in, chef. Nice looking bud you got there. :hubba:

_The Doctor

the chef said:
The Diesel is in the jar! Gonna rip the main cola on 420! Gonna be a gooooood day!

Nice Cola Chef. today is 4/2 does that count?

nicely done bud! now your playing with power! i took a picture just for you chef.:hubba: i was fixing to bust up this red bud on this pizza box, and took this pic for you before i smoked that fire.:cool: ...

i call it 'chef art'...lol...peace brother...

103_5474.jpg

nice bud chef so how do you like the big light bud growth ?

Love the light.....hehe Irish love the cheffy art! Welcome Doc! Rosie......it counts to me!

Here's the start of some really sick dank! Finally got ahold of the Cherylnoble! poped two! And now introducing a test run on a single seed of my first cross! Red Demension! A Red Diesel x 3rd Dimension!The two bigger ones are the noble, the last pic is the RD! Outta be an interesting grow!

DSCI4877.JPG

DSCI4879.JPG

DSCI4880.JPG

hell yeah chef where can i get some of the RD chefyweedseeds.com
mojo my man i like the sound of you breed
peace fruity

Fruity.....soon my brother soon...Rockster wont be the only one.....but front row seats and all the brownies you can eat for my homies....how was that fer an old man!
Rosie Very excited about this one..........got a nug fer ya..lets watch!

MosesPMG said:
glad your continuing with more :aok: cant wait :D

Been spending some Wifey time....so now that's over ....time to grow the ganja!!!:hubba:

Just looks so Awesome, bud. Good job on the Red.

Peace n MUnchies,

7greeneyes :)

I can't wait too see what it(1000w) gives you. That will be some dank.

PP i hope so! Burnt up a noble by overwatering! Had to transplant the rd and the surviving noble! Man i feel tupid!

DSCI4895.JPG

DSCI4896.JPG

the chef said:
PP i hope so! Burnt up a noble by overwatering! Had to transplant the rd and the surviving noble! Man i feel tupid!

:rofl: we all do it....you tupid:spit:

change the Dirt!!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back