The Fight For Legalized Bud Continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueHydro

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KLy150NR_U

This is a good doctor about time one of them confesed the truth the guy has obviusely studied this plant for awhile and for him to say good things makes me happy :) !! we'll personaly ive been smokein since i was young and i know ive smoked some good pounds already in this life ive lived and my brain is still the same i was 11 when i first started and 16 when i graduated high school 18 when i had recived my associates degree in computer technology im still in school and i still blow still same old never gona change!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj72e5q61Fs&mode=related&search=

THIS IS GOOD THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING STEP TOWARDS THIS MAJOR STEP!!! plus she looks like a smoker anyways!
i think the best way to get this herb legalized they should put it on all drivers license that u are a bud smoker and that u can only buy so much from the stores and when they scan ur it shows how much u have done bought or can still buy.. this would help cuz then i belive the crack down on the growers would be so over looked it would jus be sexy!

Someone reading this might think otherwise of the effects marijuana has had on your brain based on your grammar.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
Someone reading this might think otherwise of the effects marijuana has had on your brain based on your grammar.
L O L:D:p:D

I just watched a great movie/documentary on Pay Per View....Its called
The U.S vs John Lennon

I would incourage all yall to see it.......iot cleary shows how protest's and getting politicaly involved can realy work and change things......I feel it also costed John Lennon his life...he wasnt killed my some crazy.....he fought the system and won.....it was those in the system who got back at him...they killed the Body of Lennon but not his soul...it still lives on today and his music still inspires people......

So if you want to be able to come home...smoke a joint and not have to worry about the man (a little 60'sand 70's lingo>>>>lol) you have to stand up and be counted.....you have to join any protest or movement that is out there to legalize pot....and yes...you have to vote.......today ypung people can make up such a huge voting block...but as in my days (when you had to be 21 to vote) some us thought it was a waste of time......and today I see some of the attitude still.....if you sit by on the side lines and wait for someone else to fight your fight.....well it could be the year 2030...and guess what pot is still ilegal....back in my teens we all though by 1990 it would be legal...well its come a long way but not legal yet...and just like the 60's and 70's the government has stepped in and thrown federal law over state law.........July 4th will be another of the anual smoke ins held in the park across from the White House...I encourage all yall to try and make it.....I will be there..........I use to go every year up to 1986...........this will be the first time since then for me........you want it to be legal..get off your arse and do something..simlple as that...the U.S tried for many years to kick Lennon out...he fought them and one......he was the biggest thorn in the Nixon Presidentcy......and he was the only thorn they could not pull out...untill that day in 1980 when they killed him.........again you should see this documentary
Lennons fight wasnt to legalize pot...his fight was for peace......but he won.....

a quick comment...if it becomes legal under medical care....it then becomes a controllled substance....and under the federal narcotics act....something Nixon gave us......it will then probably classified as a shed. II Drug...well when that happens...you can just forget about it being legal like Beer or Whisky...it will then be governed by the Federal Government..mainly the DEA........same ones attacking ya's now.....so you are stiill gonna be arrested if your caught with it and have no prescription...same as if you get caught with Morphine and have no prrscription...that will also negate any state laws that make less than an ounce a misdormenor...any amount will be a felony...a joint will be a felony......so I encourage yall to stand togeather and get it legal........

ya know, i never thought about it like that, legalize vs medicinal use.

most think its a start to legalize for medicinal but i can see where that will just inspire more problems and could be the beginning of the end.

valid point of view bubba,

thanks

Latest posts

Back