The Mad Doctor's Neverending Experiment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, forget it.

I have to get ready for a lecture at Berkeley anyways for their oddball Cannabis Business degree (yes, it's real, I couldn't believe it either.)

In other words - I'm going to TEACH.

You guys lost out - BYE!

slowmo77 said:
i get what your sayin dozinoff. its not about the service they provide its the fact that its not allowed. they don't want members postin pics via photobucket so we just don't do it. nothing against the product or company. rules are rules and should be followed or at least not complained about since its a free site.

andy52 i think your right. this will be my last post in this thread, i hope.. i get sucked in pretty easy it seems. oh well

I see what you're saying but it is really weird because GreenPassion has a photobucket link. It would take a load off the server too which would help with the busy signal. You know it's like when you are trying to call your buddy just to get the busy buzz and they are on the phone with the phone company about too many incoming calls because he does not have call waiting.

Image tags aren't against the rules.

Otherwise we wouldn't have the ability to do so. The pics may or may not show up but could show up as a link.

I would suggest using image tags until u get the problem resolved. I would also suggest signing up for Alltel's EVDO service which is 60$ a month and provides unlimited net access at broadband speeds, however it's more like DSL than cable.

Image tags are the answer.....you can link the pics here that way. If that's against the rules, then i would suggest taking the image tag ability away .
You can still use PB , just use the image tags to bring the pics here. people do it all the time to post pics from other sites to this site copying images is all it really is.

You won't be using any bandwith and won't be arguing with folks.
MP is a good place, but there are other sites that could care less where the pics come from. 420genetics.com is one of em.

If this community is not to your liking because of the rules, there are others out there that will suit you. I would suggest Image tags though.

there is no need for drama about all this. Really there isn't.From new members, Old , or mods. MarP is a good person, and should be able to work with you in some way if in fact u do have alot to contribute to the site.

I am in agreement with the mods though that rules are set in place for everyone and changing em for one person would be going against the grain and not look good to other members who are not allowed to do X thing.

Latest posts

Back