the pimp has entered the building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hustla

chroney
Reaction score
sup homies...straight outta compton in this heazy. gonna straight burn the roof off this motha.

roof! roof!

Welcome to MP mang. Just so ya know Pimpin Ain't Easy. This was me back in the day when i was rolling. :hubba: Hope you enjoy the site! ;)

pimp.jpg

Figure seein how TBG and his bro tossed a pic up of themselves might as well toss my pic up. :cool:

ip009018.jpg

Whas up Husla,you know how these haters are.Dont let them get a pimp down...preach.I am gonna pop up some flicks of a young pimp when I first started off in the game.Then when I got a little older....church.As you can see I am nothing slow on my hoes....Tabernackle.Then the last one is of my h-o-mobile.Thats the carriage the brings this pimp around and about.On his this and thats.So Hola.Remember pimpin aint sleazy,its easy.West side:D

younger.jpg

first started.jpg

pimp ride.jpg

I do gotta question.....
Why are trucks being dropped and cars lifted nowadays? :confused:
Thought a truck was supposed to lifted and a car dropped? :confused2:
Still stumped on this one...sorta like peeps with humvys that don't drive em in the woods. :hitchair:
hehehehe

How much for an hour with the one in the middle she looks shweeeeeet

Looks sweet, but done very little work by the looks of her. Give me one of the three on the right. At least I'll be sure they have the experience.

Damn RBH you like your hoes old and used. :eek: :p
Runbyhemp said:
Looks sweet, but done very little work by the looks of her. Give me one of the three on the right. At least I'll be sure they have the experience.

They come cheaper than the shiny ones TBG, and by the looks of that one in the middle it's got a silicone handle ..... not my cup of tea at all

ROLMAO RBH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Runbyhemp said:
They come cheaper than the shiny ones TBG, and by the looks of that one in the middle it's got a silicone handle ..... not my cup of tea at all

Latest posts

Back