The secrecy kills me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
I like everything about growing, and have learned a lot about a lot of things... electricity, construction, plants, ect while exploring the world of growing... but I hate not being able to tell people I'm growing. Like there's no one I can go ask a question to if I get stuck.. I just have to rely on people like you who chill out at an online message board and are going, or have gone, through the same stuff, and hope your experiences can solve my problems. That's the only downside of growing in a place where weed isn't quite legal yet, for me.
But, alas, loose lips sink ships.... so, cheers to us who do what we do.

FloydBanks said:
I like everything about growing, and have learned a lot about a lot of things... electricity, construction, plants, ect while exploring the world of growing... but I hate not being able to tell people I'm growing. Like there's no one I can go ask a question to if I get stuck.. I just have to rely on people like you who chill out at an online message board and are going, or have gone, through the same stuff, and hope your experiences can solve my problems. That's the only downside of growing in a place where weed isn't quite legal yet, for me.
But, alas, loose lips sink ships.... so, cheers to us who do what we do.
We have been growing for over a year now and haven't told one person. We have people over and what not but it never crosses our minds to even think about telling anyone. As much as we would like to it will never happen because it would be the end to everything and that's not gonna happen. ;)

I actually find it isn't that hard to keep my mouth shut as the alternative of telling someone would most likely end up with my secret getting out, my family somehow finding out, shunning me and calling the police on me because they believe in "tough love", my going to jail and then prison for a long time, and becoming the guy from American History X (minus the whole racist thing) who ends up wearing a diaper.

NOT GOOD!

yeh peeps, if nobody knows, you can't get caught.
i'm coming to the end of my first grow and havn't told anyone what i do, and won't. thats why i think this forum is so good you can talk to like mineded people, share oppinions and pics. being able to come here and talk to people probably helps others keep quiet about growing. (roll on legalization)

Latest posts

Back