1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

The white house

Discussion in 'Growroom Setup and Design' started by Alasgun, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Jul 14, 2018 #1

Alasgun

Alasgun

Alasgun

The Machinist
    IMG_0750.jpg IMG_0749.jpg IMG_0751.jpg Two seasons in a cheep tent were enough for us so last fall i walled in a place and am looking forward to my first run in the "white house" next month.
    3 ft 6 by 7ft 6 by 8ft tall, a pair of Lush leds, charcoal filter and fan exhausting outside, orca film walls, tarquet floor and uhmw trim boards caulked with 5200 giving me a full size waterproof tub.
    Copper ground plate on both the main floor and the removable propagation table, 6 in. x 12 in. inlet air low on the left side and real doors for access! Wall mounted occilating fan.

I trialed it this spring when doing garden starts and everything seemed to work well. We only grow during the fall / winter to avoid heat problems so it will be another month or so before "the grand opening"
    Once winters back i'll texture this wall before painting the whole room, trim etc.

And im open to seasoned opinions?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Jul 14, 2018 #2

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

2RedEyes

Something clever...

Retired
    nice little grow shed there. I’m envious as all I have to grow in is a little closet except in th summer...looking forward to watching your grow!!!

3. Jul 14, 2018 #3

Dan789

Dan789

Dan789

Hey just checking your room, what’s the copper for again?

4. Jul 14, 2018 #4

Alasgun

Alasgun

Alasgun

The Machinist
    Im a firm believer in having the plant grounded as it would be naturally outside, lots of articles on the net.
    That roll copper is wired into the house wireing (ground) and as long as my “damp on the bottom” felt pot is touching the copper, the intended effect is achieved.

5. Jul 14, 2018 #5

Dan789

Dan789

Dan789

Just wrapping my head around that.

6. Aug 8, 2018 #6

Alasgun

Alasgun

Alasgun

The Machinist
    IMG_1132.jpg Things are working out and my aungst over the germination problems i encountered using the rooting cubes is melting away! All the bed's in the White house nursury are full of little boys and girls who will grow up in the lap of luxury! Kinda corny but i really like this.

There are some regular blueberry's then some femenised bangi haze, painkiller xl, sour diesel and girl scout cookies. Their currently residing under a ho t5 for a couple weeks then i'll let um have the led's.

Not much to brag about at this point but i'll be sure to keep you posted as things progress.

2RedEyes and burnin1 like this.