The word of the day is J..O..B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
Well I have a new job :holysheep: untill we start building houses Its kinda really lame but its legil and a monkey could do it ill be working at mom and pops a convient store yeah i know its sofa king lame but Ohwell its dosent involve cops or a drug test so im like hell yeah haha but wish me luck MP peeps off to make that green haha

did you mean a mom an pop store? or your moms and pops store?either way a job is a job.the easier it is the more dumb crap you put up with.but hey its an easy job:p good luck.

word up well enjoy the job...it might have been better if mom and pop owned it...less dumbness.i swear the crappier the job the dumber the people you meet.so therefore the resulting dumbness and drama they dont understand but bring into the workplace...good day man.

haha a mom an pop store not my moms lol i live on my own at least :D

Good for you. I have an out-of-work accountant brother that won't take jobs like that. People like us do what we have to do. Hats off to you.

lol im in college and i to have been looking for a nice job like that, right now i go and donate plasma twice a week, lol gets me 80 bucks a week lol gotta eat somehow

Congrats on the new job! Jobs are hard to come by these days, so consider yourself lucky. ;)

gotta grab up what you can right now. good luck there mike.

my sis in law was laid off from her armed guard job 3 months ago that shes worked for 22 years. she went to mickey d's for a burger flipping job, and they told her she was over qualified. what a croc of bull.

jobs are hard to come by all over...bb...

Congrats to you. I'm in school and got a sometimes,wishywashy job working conventions. Lately convention turn out is low so....I am bored out of my skull day in day out. At least mary keeps me company.

mikepro88 said:
Well I have a new job :holysheep: untill we start building houses Its kinda really lame but its legil and a monkey could do it ill be working at mom and pops a convient store yeah i know its sofa king lame but Ohwell its dosent involve cops or a drug test so im like hell yeah haha but wish me luck MP peeps off to make that green haha

GOD I hope you can count change..:rofl:..
kudos on the job!! house building is in the gutter right now

Working as a clerk isn't too bad, I've done it. You get to meet all sorts of "interesting" people.

Well I just got home from my first day it was not bad met a chick that smokes so it was kinda cool oh and hick the change isnt bad its the friggin ciggs theres sofa king ( sorry i love that ) many of them its stupis over 3k ... i was like OMG every one is gonna have cancer but it wasnt bad the fountan drinks are free and i know i drank my weight in Mt Dew :D:D thanks for al lthe support guys at first i was like man im a loser but i got over it and was like sheeeet at least i got a job u know :p but again thanks for being more than just help for growin u guys haad my back !

LOL I thought for sure,judging by the title this thread was a joint or bong preference thread

Latest posts

Back