This forum's funniest thread yet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolling Thunder

Reaction score
It's called: What strain is this?!

Can't post the link due to forum logistics, but run a search on the title and it should come up. I can't remember ever having laughed as hard for the longest time as when I read the above thread. Pity it was closed, but it's not hard to understand why.

If you have'nt read it yet, check it out. Maybe it's just me, but it had me in stitches. I tell ya, you dudes need to learn how to really tell it like it is, and not to beat around the bush so much!! LOL :hubba:

I looked it over. Wasnt bad.
Poor plant. I thought it was cute in a bulldog kind of way.

Funniest thread I saw was a guy that had a 1000w HPS for like a 1x2 box.
I was drawin tears laughing so hard.

Ah gosh I bet I have had a few members rollin with my comments. I still havent killed a plant tho ;) and we arent all dudes dude :p

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Funniest thread I saw was a guy that had a 1000w HPS for like a 1x2 box. I was drawin tears laughing so hard.

:cry: Stop it ... you're KILLIN' me ... HAHAHAHAHA ... That's too funny!! :D

2Dog said:
Ah gosh I bet I have had a few members rollin with my comments. I still havent killed a plant tho ;) and we arent all dudes dude :p

It must'a been the handle that threw me off for a split-sec ... perhaps one like '420Kitty' or '*****-Willow' might have been a better ringer ... But seriously, though, what is the female equivalent for "Dude"? "Dudess" perhaps?

HippyInEngland said:
I find this one really funny as well ...

Have a smoke and settle down, it is 26 pages long :eek:

Well worth the read once it gets warmed up :rofl:

HIE, you're right! Only got through the first eight pages of it's a real 'laugh-a-thon' and a half! Had to take a quick break from it 'cause all those hot pics were causin' my blood pressure to rise a bit ... lot's of scarey stuff in there too, I must say; but I'll finish the thread and if I'm 'round here long enough, to get to know a few of you better, who knows but that I might tag something onto it as well. Anyway, after CW and OG went down, I never plan on stickin' around these forums very long, but ya never can tell.

HippyInEngland said:
P.s. It's Dudette ;)

Thanks on both accounts, "Dudette"!

RT :bolt:

Latest posts

Back