Time To Act No More Talk!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
Ok eveyone. i been thinking alot this past week...well had lots of time to think, i been layed off an became a victom of the ecomany... the restrunt i wan running was closed down as the owner became over 80K in the hole with the proprtry owner. i do not sit here an cry about it, i am extreamy good chef an can find work any where but i been thinking about about MJ.
Now is the time to act ladies an gents. we have a very big big movment starting here in the USA, its in the news now, its on the TV, MJ is the subject an we need to screem it at the top of our lungs!!!!!!

Evey singe one of u here that read this form, members an people just looking. this is what u need to do. take your pencil to paper an start sending letters to your respective state rep's an the guys an girls in D.C.
an keep wrigting convince any smoker u know to wright convice non smokers to wright. we need a all out barage of letters screaming for REFORM!!!! its past do an i love the fact that there is movement in this its about damn time!!!!!! so eveyone please please lets get this done. i am tired of worrying if the cops are going to throw my *** in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!

hXXp://norml.org/
hXXp://www.mpp.org/
there are a couple of the most prevalent 'activists' sites..
MP is "growing"...community..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back