today i saw a skinhead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uk420maan

Reaction score
no not the average uk cock who shaves his head but an out and out pure skinhead:eek:

like from the seventies

shaved head green bomber jacket 14 eyelet cherry red doc martens skintight levis with turnups and worn at half mast:eek: tryin his best to look hard:D

i did want to shout hey you ******* dickhead but my daughter intervened:hubba::hubba::holysheep:

ffs this cock was in the middle of manchester where the asian community are 95/5 asian/white:rolleyes:

he was either very proud to be white bnp type member or a complete knobend cos i for one wouldnt do such an act of lunacy in these times:D

lol

pkj

did he look like this?

:D

gandhi.jpg

uk420maan said:
no not the average uk cock who shaves his head but an out and out pure skinhead:eek:

like from the seventies

shaved head green bomber jacket 14 eyelet cherry red doc martens skintight levis with turnups and worn at half mast:eek: tryin his best to look hard:D

i did want to shout hey you ******* dickhead but my daughter intervened:hubba::hubba::holysheep:

ffs this cock was in the middle of manchester where the asian community are 95/5 asian/white:rolleyes:

he was either very proud to be white bnp type member or a complete knobend cos i for one wouldnt do such an act of lunacy in these times:D

lol

pkj
they are definatly out there characters ! i had a problem in NZ with 3 of those turkeys .. they walked in to the pub i was sitting at the bar and they helped themselves to my jug of beer (i was waiting for my 2 mates to arrive they were late ) so i was argueing with the nazi knob jocks and they said get outside punk blah,blah,blah so as i walked out the pub my 2 mates arrived ( 1 golden glover ) LOL hammer time ! LOL and we got $120 out thier wallets for the expences paid jug of beer LOVED IT do again any time ( seig hail ) drop kick rootin hitler twats ! lol great thread ! peace! but never to a ball head !CH-CH NZ used to full of em swaz stikas every where !! all waitin for the beating... loved it!

Dont think I ever really met a skinhead in all my years. (Might of run into some and not even known it.) But I did see a Klan rally going on once. People (of all races) were parking all along the side of the highway to watch. I just drove by real slow. It was pretty funny. Looked childish like watching a kids play.

Guess you lucky your Down Under Purp. In America, they (or any other gang) ask you outside, you die. Guns blazin.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Dont think I ever really met a skinhead in all my years. (Might of run into some and not even known it.) But I did see a Klan rally going on once. People (of all races) were parking all along the side of the highway to watch. I just drove by real slow. It was pretty funny. Looked childish like watching a kids play.

Guess you lucky your Down Under Purp. In America, they (or any other gang) ask you outside, you die. Guns blazin.
definatly no guns on the streets and really lucky for the ballheads cos if we did have guns ..my arsenal would make rambo's collection look like a lollipop party and we would'nt have a NEO NAZI population ! :D

purplephazes said:
definatly no guns on the streets and really lucky for the ballheads cos if we did have guns ..my arsenal would make rambo's collection look like a lollipop party and we would'nt have a NEO NAZI population ! :D
just gotta add to that bugger it i'd buy a tank and bury them with hitler ! I HATE SKINHEADS and here is why..hxxp://un.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avg&p=4th%20reich%20christchurch%20nz (change xx in link to tt)

I`m a skinhead, from Oldham and I do support the British National Party. Also grow weed, does that make me worse than Hitler then? And my sisters birthday is the same as Hitlers April 20th.

The Effen Gee said:
...and why do any of you care?

people who choose to group themselves in manners such as these are retarded anyways.

Pay no mind, we will breed it out eventually...
yes effingee i agree bro they will be bred out sooner than we think;) yet my problem with the dudes is that if hitler had of won the war these people 80% world wide would'nt be here to support his rubbish regime and i am only pointing my guns at ballheads,skins, that get around flying swaz stikas for that reason ! BNP sweet that i live under the union jack and die with it ! as have my ancestors !

Drone69 said:
I`m a skinhead, from Oldham and I do support the British National Party. Also grow weed, does that make me worse than Hitler then? And my sisters birthday is the same as Hitlers April 20th.

No,it makes you a warm and fuzzy political adversary

So you've obviously read their intended drug policies then?

Because voting for them means draconian drug laws(apart from all the other crap) so shove the bloody bnp and you as well.

Rockster said:
No,it makes you a edit

So you've obviously read their intended drug policies then?

Because voting for them means draconian drug laws(apart from all the other crap) so shove the bloody bnp and you as well.

Wow Rockster-
I've always been impressed by your sage advice and growing tips- never saw you get involved in this sort of thing.
Must have really struck a nerve with you.
Anyway- always enjoy reading your advice!

yeh rockster keep ya hat on mate

lol

the worlds full of ignorant hicks no not our hick what i call rednecks.

roflmao

uk420maan

This thread is explosive! I know a few semi-racists but never met a true one yet. Racism is one of the biggest wastes of time and energy that man has ever thought up. And that goes towards all races and religeons...... Can't we all just get along?

Shock. As long as there are bad parents and kids needing to fit in. Money to be made not just during hard times. And prison "protection". I say a big No.

Cause parents globally are getting worse all the time, Money harder to be made all the time, and prisons filling up more all the time. Hate is everywhere, and exploding more and more. Like 5 years ago America had a gang population of 400k. Now its topping over 1million. (I think its actually low cause LA alone has over 100k.)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Shock. As long as there are bad parents and kids needing to fit in. Money to be made not just during hard times. And prison "protection". I say a big No.

Cause parents globally are getting worse all the time, Money harder to be made all the time, and prisons filling up more all the time. Hate is everywhere, and exploding more and more. Like 5 years ago America had a gang population of 400k. Now its topping over 1million. (I think its actually low cause LA alone has over 100k.)
I don't understand what point I had you are saying NO to. The fact that we can't all just get along?

Yes sir. But basically I was just rambling, covering everything mentioned so far.

Shockeclipse said:
Racism is one of the biggest wastes of time and energy that man has ever thought up.

Prohibition of MJ is another one, its a war than cannot be won.

:peace:

The worst part about it is WE CAN all get along we just choose not to. We WOULD if everyone blazed.... "believe the mind the world would be a better place, if everybody took a break and we all just got wasted".... -BTNH-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back