today i saw a skinhead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uk420maan said:
yeh rockster keep ya hat on mate

lol

the worlds full of ignorant hicks no not our hick what i call rednecks.

roflmao

uk420maan

:cool:.... Oh how I resemble that remark... :rofl:
"my long hair just won't cover up my redneck"..... ;)

I believe that we can all agree that racism is ignorant...
but let's be carefull where we venture with this guys. We don't want to evolve into "bashing" of ANY one.
"Especially"...when addressing fellow members! uhmmm Rockster :angrywife:
2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums
....5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.

yeh close the thread mods before it gets outa hand i was only joking btw hick re; you and rockster not meant to be hurtful dudes

uk420maan

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Guess you lucky your Down Under Purp. In America, they (or any other gang) ask you outside, you die. Guns blazin.

Uhh, what sh*thole do you live in?

America isn't just Washington DC or South Central. Guns are pretty rare in bar fights. I've never seen one and I've seen some bad fights in some bad bars.

Trafic said:
Uhh, what sh*thole do you live in?

America isn't just Washington DC or South Central. Guns are pretty rare in bar fights. I've never seen one and I've seen some bad fights in some bad bars.

New Orleans, now outside DC. :D

The Effen Gee said:
...and why do any of you care?

people who choose to group themselves in manners such as these are retarded anyways.

Pay no mind, we will breed it out eventually...
the last people that believed in "breeding out" (the Nazis' inspiration if you will) was the Roman empire. Their "Prima nocte" or First Night was meant to "breed out" any undesirable gutter races...so your dropping a Nazi ideology when bitching about Nazi's? Whuuuhhh? That's almost as crazy as meeting dope growers from an anonymous grow forum for 04/20 at an airport and hoping they're not the Heat. hehehe !

uk420maan said:
yeh close the thread mods before it gets outa hand i was only joking btw hick re; you and rockster not meant to be hurtful dudes

uk420maan
your thread..;) as you wish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back