Tons of Hashish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
KABUL, Afghanistan – A U.S. military spokesman says Afghan and coalition troops have seized 40 tons of hashish during a raid in southern Afghanistan.
Lt. Cmdr. Walter Matthews says the drugs were found during the Monday raid in Spin Boldak district of Kandahar province.
Border police commander Abdul Raziq says the drugs were found in the basement of a compound in Nawa Kili village. He says American military helicopters were used during the raid.
Afghanistan is the world's largest producer of opium, the main ingredient for the production of heroin. But the country also grows large quantities of cannabis, the plant used to produce hashish and marijuana.

I sure dont think the Government of a country who's major crops are poppies and marijauna would destroy their cash cow. Just store it for awhile and sell it at a later point, like when a freighter is headed for the US. Or maybe it could hitch a ride on a US Navy ship, better yet a Air Force cargo carrier.

nvthis said:
Man, what a waste of a weeks worth of good smoke....:p

wow just weeks thats 40 tons bro.......thats a years suply. an some. an u would probly be retarted if u tryed to smoke it all.

word, its not like they got anything to do, not like they are looking for osama bin hideing

Yikes and Gadzooks,

I have no clue what I would have done if I had run into this pile of hashish, but I can say with certainty that my lighter and pipe would be loaded fast.
:shocked: WHAT ?? It might get destroyed ?? (sniffle), No don't do that please.

I'm certain that this is going into someone's back pocket, Cash cow is right.

Lots of an investment right there, and Oh- how I would love to be standing there looking at it all, just the thought makes my heart go pitter-pat ya know ??
I would want so little ya know ?? just maybe a chunk the same size as a car battery. make me smile awhile. hee-hee :D

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Wiseguy_Chef said:
wow just weeks thats 40 tons bro.......thats a years suply. an some. an u would probly be retarted if u tryed to smoke it all.

:rofl: Guess we're ALL retarded then 'cause ya know we would all "try"!

Do you guys realize how much only one pound of hashish is? If I smoked hash all day long, everyday, (which I do) , it would take one year to smoke 13 oz of hash.

So one pound could last one guy 1 year.

There's 80,000 lbs,

Can you really imagine,
what thoughts would be going through your mind just to be walking away with some of that if it was only the size of a patio brick ? Myself I think I would start laughing just cause it would feel so good in your hands, and then you would start thinking of crumbling a bit of that into a bowl, Yummmmm.
golden hashish.jpghashish.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

golden hashish.jpg

hashish.jpg

it is still taking me over a month to smoke the 14 grams of golden I got from my harvest. I think I have half of it left. I wouldn't even want 40 tons because I wouldn't know enough people to give it all to.

420FREEDOM said:
Do you guys realize how much only one pound of hashish is? If I smoked hash all day long, everyday, (which I do) , it would take one year to smoke 13 oz of hash.

So one pound could last one guy 1 year.

There's 80,000 lbs,

like i said, u would be retarted:eek:

Latest posts

Back