Too Much Phosphorous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkbkr103

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my baby Super Skunk plants. I don't have any pics, but I'll do my best to describe them. They are turning yellow and then brown on the tips of the leaves. They're very small for their age. Thery're only two and a half inches tall and they're almost 3 weeks old. I have them under a 600w HPS with a small fan pointed at them. They're about one and a half to two feet under the light. I started them from seeds, and I have them in 1 gallon pots. The temp is also good. I went out and bought a soil testing kit and was surprised with the results. The ph was good. So was the nitrogen. It's very low in Potassium and very high in Phosphorous. How do I fix that?

Have no clue. What kind of soil are you using? You should purchase some good quality potting soil such as Fox Fams Pro Mix. It's really great stuff and you should never have any problems with it. I'm not sure what to tell you about your plants. We need some pics to diagnose your problem correcly. Are you giving them nutes? What are the temps? How often do you water? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I'm using some organic soil mixed with some Light Warrior to help airrate the soil. I give light nutes because the soil is so rich. The temps are good, about 75, and I only water when they feel light. If I'm not sure about when to water, I use my moisture tester. This sucks because I lost my last crop to fungus gnats. This crop doesn't have any and I've checked for any types of bugs but I didn't find any. I'll try to get some pics, but don't know if I'll be able to.

Check your ph. Adjust it to 6.2-6.8 on your next feeding. Sounds ph related this early.

I checked my ph levels and it's perfect. I don't get it.

Latest posts

Back