Toxic addiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow smokers,
Cigarette anyone? Just wondering how strong your smokes are.
My current brand contains:
Tar 14-34 mg
Nicotine 1.3-2.8 mg
Carbon monoxide 16-32mg

let me catch my breath....

Formaldehyde 0.057-0.14
Hydrogen cyanide 0.12-0.29mg
Benzene 0.049-0.098mg
these numbers are from a 'regular brand (not light,filter...)
if you dont smoke DONT START

Quit its not that hard. I laugh at how anyone can compare quitting smoking to say a heroin or meth addiction. Yeah you get bitchy and moody and have messed up dreams and it can mess with your eating habits. But if you watch and ask yourself if you are behaving that way because its how you truly feel or if you are just nicking out you can control it. I did it cold turkey and I smoke a pack in an 8 hour shift plus whatever I smoked before and after work. Pushing 2 packs a day.

Tater said:
Quit its not that hard. I laugh at how anyone can compare quitting smoking to say a heroin or meth addiction. Yeah you get bitchy and moody and have messed up dreams and it can mess with your eating habits. But if you watch and ask yourself if you are behaving that way because its how you truly feel or if you are just nicking out you can control it. I did it cold turkey and I smoke a pack in an 8 hour shift plus whatever I smoked before and after work. Pushing 2 packs a day.

Thats awesome dude, but quitting smoking like 2 years ago for me was one of the toughest things I ever did. Everyone is different. But one thing is the same, that **** will fruk u up dead plain and simple.

If you must put voluminous amounts of smoke in your lungs then try to substitute it with mini blunts. They take the edge off the cravings. I freakin hate cigs. I can't believe I smoked for 10 years..uggghh.

'mom, tater, good job. The thought of quiting makes me wanna spark up. Anyone know somebody who chewed 'the gum' and got addicted, and now chew gum and smoke. I think cold turk is the only way.

Never took up the habit, unless you include when I Was 13 and didn't inhale. All cannibus for me. Cigarettes are bad for you. :p

I hate cigarettes but i like cloves, they are the same but hay i only smoke one every so often when i cant smoke weed..

Latest posts

Back