Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Transplant out door grow to in door grow?

grama42

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
25
you won't believe what happen to me:rant: all my green house plants 6 of them can not be grown out side where i live because of the city ordinance even tho there in a green house they must be in a garage thank god i have one i just need info on how i can transplant them out of the ground ?? they are pretty big
i just hope i can save them any info is well appreciated...i have some good **** for the shock they are starting to bud thanks grama42:cry:
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
grama42 said:
you won't believe what happen to me:rant: all my green house plants 6 of them can not be grown out side where i live because of the city ordinance even tho there in a green house they must be in a garage thank god i have one i just need info on how i can transplant them out of the ground ?? they are pretty big
i just hope i can save them any info is well appreciated...i have some good **** for the shock they are starting to bud thanks grama42:cry:
Well one problem is the fact that you will bring pests in with you....
 

grama42

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
25
Hamster Lewis said:
Well one problem is the fact that you will bring pests in with you....
i'm ready for that i have 15 days to move them all before they come back and inspect.
 

rebel

rebel
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Messages
322
Reaction score
9
make sure when you dig em up, yu get enough dirt with the plant.
i moved a male from my outdoors and put in a 5 gal bucket the other day.
put him in another location away from my girls.
hes 5' tall. watered thruly and misted every morn. and eve.
stayed wilted a few days and perking up today.
good luck
 

grama42

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
25
tks for input.my plants are pretty big and are starting to bud i just hope they will make it from the sun light to indoor light
 

BlueNose

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
214
Reaction score
48
treat them like you are digging up a tree. You'll need to dig a pretty big circle around them.
 
D

dman1234

Guest
keep the indoor light up high for a few days, they may need to get use to it, i really hope you arent talkin about the plants in your avatar,
 

grama42

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
97
Reaction score
25
dman1234 said:
keep the indoor light up high for a few days, they may need to get use to it, i really hope you arent talkin about the plants in your avatar,
Yes I'am i know wishful thinking :eek:
 

Latest posts

Top