u

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look on the bottom of the leaves. I see lots of little white dots especially on the one on the right. If its what i think it is you have Spider Mites eating your plants. If so wash the underside of the leaves with some soap and water and then rinse. Do this everyday for a week or so.
They are not getting to much light my friend and they dont look burned.

how often do you water them, they look soaked...what kind of light, how close is it...little ones like these need light but not too much...

Look on the bottom of the leaves. I see lots of little white dots especially on the one on the right. If its what i think it is you have Spider Mites eating your plants. If so wash the underside of the leaves with some soap and water and then rinse. Do this everyday for a week or so.
They are not getting to much light my friend and they dont look burned.
thanks 🙌 do you think i can use alg a mic or something like that to wash or should i use just soap?

to early to tell

if your other plants are ok , despite the over watering , that ain’t the problem

and I’m gonna step out here and say there is no problem with that plant right now , it just looks different from your other plants , well , because even auto seeds will show different plant expressions , different genetics

and it could be a genetically inferior plant and just Peter out and die on its own no matter what you do to it

in other words , it’s to early to tell , wait ______________________________<insert timeline here

well it does look like a swamp medium, and you are saying that it is soaked, so this cannot be a good thing anyway.

Yeah when I was finally able to enlarge the picture I don't see mite damage. Thank God for my phone.😁

to early to tell

if your other plants are ok , despite the over watering , that ain’t the problem

and I’m gonna step out here and say there is no problem with that plant right now , it just looks different from your other plants , well , because even auto seeds will show different plant expressions , different genetics

and it could be a genetically inferior plant and just Peter out and die on its own no matter what you do to it

in other words , it’s to early to tell , wait ______________________________<insert timeline here
That happens some times, no fast moves. wait and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back