unknown quantity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artfan

Artfan
Reaction score
Hello all Happy harvseting to you.
Question.
Can anyone tell me what it means to be an unknown quantity on this site, I know what the phrase means just not what its meaning is here?
Peace
Artfan

It just means your a new member and havent had any props

its your respect level. The more respect you receive the more your level will progress.. You can give or take respect from another member using the little scales at the bottom of there post profile on the left.. but negative repping is the kinda thing you dont see much of, unless its really deserving ;)

hope this helps

but negative repping is the kinda thing you dont see much of, unless its really deserving ;)

?????????

oh yeah.... i got 2 within a month brutha!

hahahahah, like rep even matters...........please.

Welcome to the chillest place on the net Artfan.

If you got some great art...through it up in the gallery so we can check it out man.

Good luck and be safe with the growing,

Peace

Thank you all, Your kindess and positivity has rubbed off on me, for more reasons than you know. I think I love this site. I found you by accident when I was trying to find horticultural answers to my MJ growing problems. Hope to be with you for the next hundred years or so lol. I know I will learn a lot. I use MJ for medical reasons as well as using it to chill relax draw and paint. I have smoked on and off since I was 24, Getting close to the big 50. I just wish the laws here in UK were not so tough on MJ use. I would love to show you some of my art work. Not to sure where i am allowed to post it though.
Peace
Artfan

Latest posts

Back