Up to 24% off - Black Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me want to roll a joint ....
F681BE0C-160D-429E-B972-41AE95C5F690.jpeg

d cigar wrapper
We empty the tobacco out just use the one leaf to roll it tight. I love the taste no dizziness for me but how would I be able to tell the difference 😂
I know that Silly, I meant you do not feel the effects of the added Cigar wrapper.
Understood Thanks. I like a good cigar may have to try to roll a blunt.
Is there any trick to doing so, do you buy the skins or break down the cigar and use those wrappers?

My sister in law likes to smoke weed and I wanted to ask , does the wrapper cover up the smell of the weed at all? She lives in legal state but in a Condo with a strict Board that she is afraid that might give her sheit.

I know that Silly, I meant you do not feel the effects of the added Cigar wrapper.
Understood Thanks. I like a good cigar may have to try to roll a blunt.
Is there any trick to doing so, do you buy the skins or break down the cigar and use those wrappers?
My hubby is the champion at rolling blunts but we have been smoking them for years. Just takes practice.
wet the cigar a bit, bite or cut off the smoking end, find the triangle corner and slowly unroll outer skin. remove the lip protector thingy, Cut or carefully cut inner paper longways, empty tobacco (there’s gotta be a good use for this tobacco in my garden besides mulch I’ve made tea for my veggies with it) grind weed to get anything sharp out, roll like a joint then wrap the skin you removed earlier back on, give it a good lick and let it dry

My hubby is the champion at rolling blunts but we have been smoking them for years. Just takes practice.
wet the cigar a bit, bite or cut off the smoking end, find the triangle corner and slowly unroll outer skin. remove the lip protector thingy, Cut or carefully cut inner paper longways, empty tobacco (there’s gotta be a good use for this tobacco in my garden besides mulch I’ve made tea for my veggies with it) grind weed to get anything sharp out, roll like a joint then wrap the skin you removed earlier back on, give it a good lick and let it dry
Thanks Backwoods right

Now that Hand holding the blunt makes more sense
Unless you have big hands from turning wrenches LOL
Thk Much
Swisher sweets

My sister in law likes to smoke weed and I wanted to ask , does the wrapper cover up the smell of the weed at all? She lives in legal state but in a Condo with a strict Board that she is afraid that might give her sheit.
No it doesn’t cover up the weed smell but she would look cool in the smoking area with it…

Latest posts

Back