UPDATE;arjan's haze #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
hi guys an gals,hope to find you all (and your plants) in good health.i had a small problem a few days ago when tiny spots started showing up on the leaves.i have kept a close eye on them since and the spots dont seem to have spread:D,the plant seems really healthy otherwise but what i have noticed is that the leaves affected by the spots are only affected close to the tips in tiny area's,and the leaf tips have kinked sideways looking like they are deformed.not sure if any1 can shed any more light on this prob and it seems to have stopped so fingers crossed.anyway's apart from the scare they are doing great so here's some pics,,,cheers.

lol,,,,pics/first pic=16 days old,second pic=21 days old.

weed1 005.jpg

weed3 001.jpg

these pics are the prob's i was having,their just tiny spots but they seem to have kinked the tips of the leaves,any help much appreciated,,,cheers.

weed3 005.jpg

weed3 006.jpg

weed3 007.jpg

can any1 help me on how to upload the origional pics.the origional pics are 15.5 mb,but i can only upload them as 187.5 kb's,hence the poor quality,,,cheers.

Latest posts

Back