Upstate NY forum virgin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaie

Reaction score
I mean, virgin to this forum. Anyhow, I live up north above Syracuse NY, and I just put 4 new plants into the hydro as of today. Space to grow outside if you can keep the deer from munching the poor babies down. I've been smoking since I was about 15, and I try to prove that the rule that burnout = no brain cells, is innacurate. Glad to find some like minded people around.

Jaie } I've been smoking since I was about 15 said:
DUDE ! if this was a true statement in your case , you would not post where you are from . It is pretty silly to tell everyone where you are .Ofcourse this is just my opinion.

Oh jaie... Your spelling of inacurate is also inaccurate. Haha. We are just teasing. ;) Most people don't give out personal info like that though. It's just a good precaution to take. GL and show me some PICTURES!

DLtoker said:
Oh jaie... Your spelling of inacurate is also inaccurate. Haha. We are just teasing. ;) Most people don't give out personal info like that though. It's just a good precaution to take. GL and show me some PICTURES!

I'm a terrible speller Thank goodness I have a built in spell checker to ignore. And nah, I take it all in stride, and teasing is fine.

As for pictures, boy, I plan on it! This will be the first new plants in a brand new hydro with unknown act of god seeds, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes up. I had pretty good luck last time with deep water growing (sort of an underwater version of plants complete with fishies) and I watched my parents through the 70's grow. I hope it's good whatever it is.

:48:

Jaie said:
...unknown act of god seeds...

I like that discription, sounds alot better than the other possible terms, and it makes it a good mystery.

Hope to read all about it.

Jaie said:
And it's noted as such.

Jaie
Not a "dude"

Sorry i did not mean to offend you and it was not to be taken seriously. DUDE was a generalized statement from a stoner who sometimes calls everyone " DUDE" . Good to have you here on the site and look forward to your grow . PEACE:D

I'll be taking snaps as soon as I can get them to sprout a bit more. They've been in less than 24 hours so nothing amazing is going on just yet. I've got about 30 more seeds as backup, I'm guessing from what we get around here it's some manner of white widow or the like. Being so rural up here, it is also possible they are former dirt seeds. So we'll see.

Latest posts

Back