Vanilla Kush & Confidential Cheese ( DWC COOLER GROW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
A 400W is not adequate for 16 sq ft. Using that size light in that space will result in unsatisfactory results. You want a MINIMUM of 5000 lumens per sq ft for flowering. I would use either 2 400s, 1 600, or 1 1000W in that sized space.
yeah i figured if i went to more plants i would have to upgrade the lights. thanks for the info. i really do appreciate it. hemp goddess.

mjdudeist said:
yeah i figured if i went to more plants i would have to upgrade the lights. thanks for the info. i really do appreciate it. H.G.

Actually, plant count has nothing to do with determining light needs. It is all about lumens per sq ft and spectrum. You need x number of lumens per sq ft, regardless of how many plants you have in there.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Actually, plant count has nothing to do with determining light needs. It is all about lumens per sq ft and spectrum. You need x number of lumens per sq ft, regardless of how many plants you have in there.
i'll probably keep them in my closte until i get a 600 watt.

Latest posts

Back