Voting Thread - Bud Picture of the Month November 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Picture of the Month November 2023

• Zem

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dogster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digger

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Jan Borrego

• Joseph Fontaine

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Gmo

• Bigsur51

• Submarinegirl

• Sshz

• Carty

• Minigrowz

• Flower

• Jeffwix

• Ganjier

• Necromancer

• Witchking

• Giggy

• TheyCallMeHash

• Chubby

• Rootball

• WonkasTHC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@RootBall
Illudium
310841-20231122-174011.jpg

Congrats to my good buddy Digger.... I can say this from experience.. the love for his weed does not stop here. Before he allows anyone to taste it, he does a super slow dry of 3wks, then a 3mos cure in a jar to present you with some of the stoniest prettiest pot you'll ever get the pleasure to puff on... and I'm due for a sample... muwahaha..
nice WIN bro

Congrats to my good buddy Digger.... I can say this from experience.. the love for his weed does not stop here. Before he allows anyone to taste it, he does a super slow dry of 3wks, then a 3mos cure in a jar to present you with some of the stoniest prettiest pot you'll ever get the pleasure to puff on... and I'm due for a sample... muwahaha..
nice WIN bro
Thanks for the kind words Carty!! And you’re right, you are so for some samples. Should have something by the Spring for you. This’ll be my first harvest in over a year. You can help me pick keepers from this cross I made.

Latest posts

Back