Voting Thread - Bud Picture of the Month July 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Picture of the Month July 2023

• Dogster

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Runyoned18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheck14

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • LilDad

• KGBSkunky

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • MiniGrowz

• -GanjaGrin-

• Submarinegirl

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • EbbnFlowr

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Flower

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Negative, I didn’t ask…
I just gave my interpretation of the contest. But now I see how it works.
It should be a “flowering bud of the month” contest. IMO.
Live growing plant.
But I’m not here to stir shit up just stating an opinion 🍻
Mine will always be a live plant because I just started growing so my options are limited lol

I will win one though. Prob won’t be this month. May not be next month. But eventually…. My time will come!!
I'll vote for you. Just send me some money.😁

He's always stirring up shit then blaming others.
😆
Damm you Roster always one in the bunch

LOL
I did ask that question 1st Just so we are all clear here.
That guys.
Something came across my desk and I needed to check its integrity that's all.
All is well in the flat world once more................Carry on.

^^^see^^^
LOL I was 1 who asked it
But I love how ya tossed me under the bus
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well I just upgraded. Went with the fc-e6500. With the IR. I don’t know what that feature does, but it was the same price as the non IR model. 🤷🏼
Thanks for all the previous feedback regarding this light. I’m sure it will treat me well!
Any suggestions and/or knowledge on the IR and UV feature would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_4226.png

Well I just upgraded. Went with the fc-e6500. With the IR. I don’t know what that feature does, but it was the same price as the non IR model. 🤷🏼
Thanks for all the previous feedback regarding this light. I’m sure it will treat me well!
Any suggestions and/or knowledge on the IR and UV feature would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 336397
Omg..........any light but THAT one!!!!!!

Just playing IDK Sheit about led.
😆

Do the rules state anywhere that the Bud entered has to be a new one from a current grow, or can it be from any of ones grow career?
I haven really entered maybe one I forget. Sometimes I wonder if the pictures are really from the people who grew them or just a random picture. It's like when aunt bee was going to win the pickle contest but Andy swapped her awful pickles with store pickels. I would rather loose with my own pick than win with someone else's picture.

I think as long as it was your picture it should be ok as long as it hasn't won B4. But I'll wait for GMO to get back.
I use to run this contest before gmo,so I know the rules.
Thanks, and yes I agree with you , I saw in the past where the pics
may have come from the web, I said may have and lets leave it at that. I had my reasons for asking said question, (leave it at that)
gmo does a great job .

And I like the part about as long as the bud pic has not won before, it is fine to keep doing a reentry of your non-winning bud is surely fine.
Anyone posting pics not their own should.be Fuckin banned......... hard.
I see my pics being passed off as others sometimes and caught a couple "breeders\seedbanks" using them over the years.
Public shaming usually takes care of it.

Its easy to check pics most of the time if need be,, but we have never had anyone do that. Ppl who stick around here for any length of time are usually good members with pride.
And yep you can use a pic as many times as you want as long as it didn't win already.

Last edited:
I use to run this contest before gmo,so I know the rules.
Thanks, and yes I agree with you , I saw in the past where the pics
may have come from the web, I said may have and lets leave it at that. I had my reasons for asking said question, (leave it at that)
gmo does a great job .
Yea he does. We're thankful for all the admin. Mods. Thanks guys and gals. And other.

Holysheiiit!?!
Thank you for all the votes!
I got it from ndnguy who made it with swampy...........both of whom have moved on from this plane of existence.
Crosseyed Nancy is g13 x bsh or 88g13/hp depending on who and where you get it.
If I didn't know and just grew it I would say kush\afghaan all the way.
Hello, whats bsh?

Hello, whats bsh?
It was butterscotch hawiaan which was the other side of the doing.
I was told butterscotch Hawaiian x afghaan was one side and g13 was the other.
It wasn't until years later when it went on sale that it suddenly became 88hp\g13.
Personally I think(know) the name change was 100% market hype.

Latest posts

Back