watering/finishing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsouza59

Reaction score
starting 2nd week of flushing, 7th week of flowering, in soil, in containers, should water be cut back for resin production, they are still needing water everyother day, I know I have read to cut back or stop watering to help with resin, now i can't seem to find info anywhere, just not quite sure how to finish, first grow, here are some pics from yesterday

DSCF3749.JPG

DSCF3781.JPG

DSCF3783.JPG

That is some beautiful OD! I don't really flush or anything, as many people do on here. However, Inl am an organic farmer and usually am fairly light with my fertilization regimin anyways.

Pertaining to resin production... I doubt any real studies have been done to actually confirm this.

yeah just flush and let the soil dry and give water as needed for the next couple weeks. I grow in soil and thats pretty much what I do.

DLtoker said:
That is some beautiful OD! I don't really flush or anything, as many people do on here. However, Inl am an organic farmer and usually am fairly light with my fertilization regimin anyways.

Pertaining to resin production... I doubt any real studies have been done to actually confirm this.

I wasn't quite sure about watering, I do know that they are consuming water because I carry them inside at night and can really tell difference in weight of container and the soil is dry everyother day and plants start wilting if I let them go to long because it has been 95+ for a while here but we do have a cooling trend this week, so I will try to cut back on water this week, thank you for your help

kalikisu said:
yeah just flush and let the soil dry and give water as needed for the next couple weeks. I grow in soil and thats pretty much what I do.

thank you for your help, my containers are 5 gal and they are drt everyother day, so I would have a hard time not watering if soil is dry, I know somewhere I read to cut water way back at end of flowering but I can't find it now, suppose to help with resin production, I don't quite understand how, thank you

nice buds :D What strain is that? I flush a little,I use all organic* but I allow the soil/plant to dry out to help with curing.Flushing is good to enhance flavor.I have only heard of resin production being aided with mollases or other teas.I have never really counted on that anyway,I would grow a hash plant or haze if I was looking for highly resinous plants
Stay cool

FlyingNatural said:
nice buds :D What strain is that? I flush a little,I use all organic* but I allow the soil/plant to dry out to help with curing.Flushing is good to enhance flavor.I have only heard of resin production being aided with mollases or other teas.I have never really counted on that anyway,I would grow a hash plant or haze if I was looking for highly resinous plants
Stay cool

!st and 3rd pic I believe are grape ape, at least that is what was on container when clone was purchased at co-op, it does have purple stalk and some stems have purple in them, buds starting to get light purple tint to them, not sure what center one is, but bud are big and soild, plants are only about 30 inches tall, forced flowered 7-18, first sign of buds 7-22, have another plant just about ready completely different than these two, long small around buds, will take some pics would like for maybe someone to identify, thanks for reply

Latest posts

Back