Weeds Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojosat

Bad Typists, Untie!!
Reaction score
For the torrent minded folks out there.

From wikipedia:

The first episode of the third season is scheduled to air on August 13th, 2007. On July 22nd, 2007, the first and second episodes of season 3 were leaked on the internet. On July 24th, 2007, the third episode was leaked, and on July 27th, 2007, the fourth episode was leaked. Due to the DVD quality of leaked episodes, some have speculated that the episodes were leaked intentionally in order to garner interest in the show and to create an internet buzz. Weeds creatorJenji Kohan has showed a positive interest in the Weeds episodes leaking online, saying that "Revenue aside, I don't expect to get rich on Weeds, I'm excited it's out there. Showtime is great, but it does have a limited audience." In 2006 before season 2 aired on Showtime episodes were also leaked online.

Sounds like someone just gave up their intellectual property rights for those episodes!!:D

Ah, Weeds. :D That is one of the only shows I actually make time to watch.

On a side note, do not post any links to bittorrents on this site as we already are discussing one illegal topic. We don't need to throw in stealing from a corporation as well. ;)

I did not, and did indeed try to be very careful about how I worded the post. I definetly do not condone any illegal downloading.

thats awesome, ive been waiting a year foer this show to start again..

Yeah the end of season 2 was intense. season 3 should be pretty damn good, although itll **** that she wont be growing anymore. So where can you find those episodes at?

Just saw episodes 1-4, i was gonna hold myself and watch an episode whenever, but :holysheep: DAMN:holysheep: it got so good that i ended up watching all 4 back to back!!!.....

For those of you who havent seen it, CATCH up and i guarantee you will be liking it too..

Been waiting for this, thanks for the heads up on the leaks. After the way season 2 ended can't wait to see how season 3 will turn out. Great show for those who haven't seen it, especially with a blunt of that MILF weed lol

Episode 1 of Season 3 is a must see.. was way too funny and cant wait til #2 comes out

I've had the torrent for Episode 1 for a week and haven't got a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to check it out tonight.

Had a chance to watch 1-4 season looks like its gonna be great.

I watched 1-4 a couple weeks ago and have been trying ever since to find the next series of episodes and I can't! :( Anyone seen 'em yet?

What is this show your all talking about? Ive never heard of it.

have yet to watch, still love my family guy, wec wreckage, super bikes. but i'll check it out

Saw the trailer on their website, went down to video store and rented the first season. Now Im hooked! Good show it is. Would never have known about it if it wasnt for all the good folks here. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back