Weird, Weird, Weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman2009

Reaction score
hi Folks. I Have Been On This Site And Many Many Others Trying To Prepare Myself For Some Indoor Growing Of Our Favorite Plant. I Am 55 Years Old And Was In Special Ops In Vietnam. Vietnam Had True Killer Weed Which Always Seems To Grow Well In The Jungle. I Used To Play In A Rock Band Many Years Ago And Just Loved The Colombian Red Bud, Thai Sticks, Acp Gold, And Afghan To Name A Few. Everyone Says The Weed Is Better Than It Used To Be But For Whatever Reason That Is Not True Here Where I Live In Alabama. I Have Not Had A Joint To Knock Hell Out Of Me In 10 Years And I Want To Get Stoned For Once And Not Just Buzzed By This Swag. I Finally Realized The Only Way That Could Happen Is To Grow My Own. I Have 3 Years Of College Psychology And 2 Years Of Computer Programming So I Am Not An Idiot But I Have A Problem That No One Has Even Come Close To Describing. I Am Very Sorry For This Long Letter But That Is The Only Way You Will Really Understand What I Am Going Through And Strange Is The Word For Sure From What I Have Read Which Has Been Extensively Including Scientific Papers From The University Of Missippi Here In The Usa Which Is The Only School In America That Even Tests And Does Research On The Herb.
Now I Will Attempt To Explain My Problem And Probably Copy And Send This To Many Sites I Belong To. I Know There Are Experts On Every Site But None Of Those Experienced People Has Addressed My Weird Problem. I Have Never Even Heard Of What Is Happening To Me And My Plants. I Started With A Closet Grow Which Is About 6 Square Feet. I Decided I Wanted To Try Sog For My First Grow And Start At 12/12 From The Beginning To Be Able Control The Height Of The Plants. I Have Read Extensively As I Said And 12/12 And Sog Seemed Great Because I Knew I Would Have To Use Cfl’s And I Want A Perpetual Harvest. I Ordered 10 Afghan Seeds From The Netherlands And Got 20 Bonus Seeds Of Supposedly High Quality Weed. After Germinating And Planting The Seeds Directly Into Small Pots Which Holds About Six Inches Of Dirt And Several Larger Ones That Probably Hold A Gallon. I Had No Reason To Transplant Because Of The Sog. I Put 18 Plants In My Flowering Room And After Time And Weeding Out The Males And One Hermie I Ended Up With 18 Pretty Good Looking Plants And They Still Look Ok But They Are Not Ok. I Ended Up With At Least 4 Different Strains But After Examining The “bonus Seeds” They Sent Me I Could Easily See That They Were Very Mixed Between Indica Looking, Hybrids And Sativa. I May Truly Have 10 Different Strains Or More. What A Way To Start Sog For Your First Grow But That Is Not The Problem At All. I Use 13 Cfl’s Which Are True 40 Watt 3000 And 26 Watts But Mostly 3000 40 Watts And A Few 2700 26 Watts. I Have Almost 500 Watts So This Should Work From What I Have Heard. I Am Starting My 8th Week Now Overall And 5th Week Of Flowering. I Used Miracle Grow As The Soil(i Know They Say Don’t But I Have Friends Who Had No Problem At All With It This Way). I Use 10-15-10 Ferts Once A Week At Full Strengh Now. I Test My Ph Which Is About 6.8 And My Water Which Is Near The Same. Now Temperatures Have Been A Major Problem. I Have A Hole In The Ceiling And A Full Sized Box Fan Blowing At All Times Above The Plants Which Circulates The Air Well. I Have Managed To Get The Temps Down To About 90 F With The Lights On But Only About A Week Ago. Until Then The Temps Were From Near 100 Degrees With The Lights On And Dropped To 75 During Dark Time. I Have Read That Marijuana Can Live In Temps From Well Over 100 F To Just Above Freezing Even Though That Is Certainly Not The Op Way But I Should Get Something I Thought. I Have 2 Afghan Ladies And They Are Growing Fair I Guess. I Have 9 Plants From The Bonus Seeds Leaving 7 Plants That Are Bagseed 1 And Bagseed 2 If You Catch My Drift. Those Bagseeds Grow Like Hell Too But They Did Not Come From Very Good Weed. My Plants Heights Now Are From 26 Inches For The Tallest And From About A 12 Inch Runt And Most Are At Least 15 Inches Tall Or More. All Colored Green, Some Dark Some Light, Some With Narrow Sativa Leaves Some With Medium Hybrid Leaves And Several That Are Looking Just Like Afghans Even Though I Only Have 2 Officially. Some Of The Plants Have Some Lower Yellow Leaves And Some Have Burned Looking Tops Just A Bit And A Few Things Here And There But In All Reality They Look Like The Should Be Fine. None Looks Like They Are Anywhere Near Dying And All I Have Done Is Kept Them Well Watered And Ferts. My Closet Is Starting To Have A Canopy But One Pure Sativa Looking Plant And Several Others Are A Lot Taller Than The Darker Indica Looking Ones. The Buds Should Be Bigger And I Know That But I Have A While Left So They Should Be Ok. I Do Have Many Many Small Flowers(buds) But Here Is The Clincher. I Have A 30x Loupe To Check My Plants And I Have Not Seen A Single Trichome. I May Have A Bunch Of Strains Of Great Looking Plants That Do Nothing For You. Now If It Was Happening As It Has To Some With A Specific Strain You Might Could Understand That A Bit But With 10 Or More Strains And Not A Trichome On Any Of Them That Is Just Plain Crazy From Everthing I Have Read. What Happened To The Trics? Can Too Much Heat Actually Not Even Allow The Trichs To Form On A Bunch Of Different Strains. That Is Actually Very Hard To Believe That Of All Strains Not A One Has Any Frosting On It. I Guess I Will End Now. I Am Going To Try To Flower Them Out Anyway And With The Heat Not Above 90 F Now I Guess My Next Grow Which Is Just An Extension Of This One Since It Is Perpetual Perhaps Will Do Better But For Now I Need Help And I Thank Anyone That Could Help Me With This Strange Problem…bubba

Latest posts

Back