Welcome to Greece.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanchez

Reaction score
and I thought things were bad in the U.S...

Here, in the jewel of the Aegean, there's no difference between 'hard' and 'soft' drugs according to the law. You get punished the same for heroin or for weed and all cannabis-related offences are punishable by up to one-year's imprisonment, which the offender can choose to exchange for treatment if it's the first conviction.

So picture it folks, me at the drug treatment center for my 1-2 joints/week habit undergoing all kinds of critical analysis by the treatment officer who's prolly gonna head out to the bar for a night of Jack's and Amstel-inspired liver-abuse after punching the clock at the end of the day.

Folks here drink so much, the bars would probably be working 24-7 if there wasn't such a thing as sleep or hangovers. Average wages per month are 800 euros but the cost of a drink is still 5 euros (1 euro ~ 1.2 usd) and the bars are packed every night. People here need to get their priorities straight.

Well, I'll still be doing what I'm gonna be doing and *$&$ the rest. In fact, I'll start planting it all over my hood as some sort of political statement. For all I do, this bud's for you my friends. Have a nice day and thanks for listening to my rant.

you know what that just gave me an idea.
what do you think would happen if pot smokers and growers around the world spread seeds. just think about it. pot plants growing uncontrolably on all 7 continents. every major metrapolitan area over run with the stuff. everywhere from parks to those devil strips between the sidewalk and the road.
i long for the day when pot grows in the cracks of those sidewalks.
so many plants that their could basically be nothing the governments could do about it. cant kill masses of pot plants without taking a tole on the surrounding environment, and you think tree huggers would let that happen? hell no. i dont know how they could outlaw something if it is growing in the whitehouse lawn;) .
POT ENTHUSIESTS UNITE. PLANT THE PLANET!!!!!

Righton sanchez!...be carefull and stay safe..

night501, i will spread your ingenious plan far and wide across this land.

my ladies also thank you cause a couple are gonna get laid. we need some seeds for this mission!!!! :D

Im from greece and the things here is strange, some cops do nothing if you have some joints
but some they take you in Police deparment if they bust you when smoke one..
its crazy :bump:

Not much different than Florida from what I hear. Well, a lot fewer retired folks I suppose. 'I wish they all could be California jurisdictions'...with apologies to Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys.

Latest posts

Back