Welcome to our new sponsor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
:bong: Don't know if there's a thread started on this but a big ol HOWDY
!
to our newest sponser SUBCOOL! In case you have noticed but not only the man himself but his boss Mizjill has been rockin the threads latley. So lets all give a big bong rip to TGA SUBCOOL and a big howdy to Mzjill.:bong:

:welcome: and thanks for supporting our forum... and now for that :bong1: rip :bolt::bong2:

Thanks sub for the hard work and dedication...not to mention the killer threads. :)

:bong::headbang2::ccc::bong1::tokie::48::smoke1:

Welcome to you and Msjilly. Really enjoy seeing your posts :)

Even though I grow hydro, I've read a lot of posts by Subcool and look forward to reading more

Thanks everyone.
I will do my best to make my post informative and be a positive addition to the site. Thanks for allowing me to be here and if I can help anyone just holler.

Sub

Subcool, wonderful to have you here as a sponsor. I haven't yet had a chance to try your gear, but I have swooned over your photography and greatly appreciated all the informative threads you have had here through the years. I have also learned so much from your video footage. Your bubble hash video is top notch all the way. I'm looking forward to ordering your beans, and to continue learning from you. I took a leap of faith this grow and am not using nutes. My plants are fantastic. Thank you for your generous sharing of information. As a serious beginner, I am incredibly grateful. Growing my own meds is the most satisfying thing I have ever done, and I have not had to use pharmaceutical pain control in over a year. That's a miracle for me. Thank you so much especially for reaching out to the medicinal growers/users. For us, it's not just the quality of the high, it's the quality of life and pain control good bud gives us.

I've been reading your posts with interest and look forward to learning more from you. Just finishing my second inside grow, Sativa dominant, entering 10th week of flowering. Got to be patient with these I guess, as I am still about a week or so away from harvesting one plant, probably more like 2 with another and the third has a 14 week flower recommendation, and looks like it is going to take every day of it.

Then onto my next grow...

Latest posts

Back