Welp, stick a fork in me. I'm done.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look like fine knives
American made, with lifetime free sharpening. I even dropped mine once and it twisted the frame to where the blade was contacting it - sent it back and they not only fixed it, but deep cleaned and resharpened it for me.
I paid shipping to Oregon. They took care of the rest.

Downside...these ain't $50.00 knives. Upside - you'll never need another knife, unless you collect them, or you lose one.

I've passed two milestones this morning.

#1. When you're in a hurry, and you can't find the butter knife - using your razor sharp Benchmade Barrage to spread cream cheese on your morning bagel can be a challenge - made worse when you mindlessly try to lick the excess cheese off the, again, razor-sharp knife.

#2. I had no idea that folks would plunk down good money for such as the following; what the huh???
That's for the water to run out.

That things a felony waiting to be charged outside the house...........check your local knife laws they are often extremely restrictive with severe penalties incurred.
Legal as a beagle in Michigan. To be legal with the feds, you've either got to buy in within the state or be in active duty in the service or a cop/fire emt to order across state lines. In Michigan, it can only be sharp on one side and swing out sideways. Out the front knives are verboten.

Someone I know personally ordered one from the next state over and had no problems.

I mean how many illegal things have most of us have done in our lifetime. Or is that just me. I never concerned myself with such things. Now my wife keep's me in line now that I'm older. Well kind of.
As I get older I try and keep all my violations on my own property.
Weirdly while I haven't Changed my personal habits much the laws have changed to the point I am not a criminal anymore......... mostly.
😆

I'm too old to go back to Prison.
And yep my Wife of 37 yrs is the only reason I kept my ass out of prison for the 3rd time 🥴

I'm too old to go back to Prison.
And yep my Wife of 37 yrs is the only reason I kept my ass out of prison for the 3rd time 🥴
Mine has kept me out as well,love saves.
😍

Latest posts

Back