What are some of the best ways to cover up Marijuana smell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inyaface13

Buddah
Reaction score
Ive been smokin for a while and been caught a few times just because of the smell coming from the room..:smoke1:..dammit..And I was tryin to find some of the best ways to cover up Marijuana smoke and smell (In the room, clothing, red eye, and mouth)...I know a few ways that have gotten me out alot..BUT..I know theres more...

Room:
Incence & Candles
Lysol Spray
Smoke In The Bathroom (Steam from the shower)
Exhale through a tube stuffed with dryer sheets
Open window

Clothing:
Bodyspray
Rubbing Dryer Sheets
Changing (Duh)

Mouth:
Dentyne Ice
Listerine

Red Eye:
Cleareyes

Good thing you said 18 because i was gonna BAN ya. :hubba: ;) I can remember smoking out my bedroom window when i was a youngster. Had the incense burning and everything. :p Sounds like you have everything covered. ;)
Inyaface13 said:
Just turned 18...Movin out in less than a year

Haha yeah glad I said it...but yeah Ive smoked cigarettes right after a good smoke and got caught with cigarettes even though they cant say anything about it...better to get caught with somethin legal

"RESPECT"..... IMHO, it's all about it.
It is "your parents" house/home. IMHO, they have every 'right' to prohibit it in their house. Ulimately, they are the ones that are liable/responsible for it if it is found on "their" property.
Get your own pad, your own life to muck up. Don't risk theirs. They have provided you with clothes, food and shelter for 18 years. The least you can do is "respect" their rules/wishes, as long as you reside in "their" house.

Latest posts

Back