What do stoners drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
I was justwondering what do you guys drive i think you can tell a lot about what people drive so ill go first

94 Honda Civic EX Orange with inter to match ( dont even hate on the rice) and my roomate had a 90 soemthing buick road master with the freakin 350 LT1 corvvet engine but he burned it down smokin a bowl ( tru story )

'95 Dodge Dakota Extended cab. Maroon.
'84 Mercury Grand Marquis Town Car. Brown
'98 Chevy Lumina. gold.
2007 Schwinn Jaguar. Blue and silver beach cruiser

98 Jeep Grand Cherokee
91 Acura Integra
86 Yamaha Golf Cart

umbra said:
'67 international harvester travelall 4x4
'38 brough superior w/jap 1000cc v twin
'61 velocette thruxton
'58 bsa gold star
'60 matchless g50
'63 zhagato bodied masarati
'05 infinity g35 coupe
'02 buell thunderbolt

and i got projects for the next 15 years

Damn, other than the 67 International Harvester Travelall 4x4, I don't have a clue what these are :confused: (okay I know what a Masarati is, but not the other part :eek:).

Ah!

So YOUR the one guy in california that actually bought a Buell..

I knew it...

umbra said:
'61 velocette thruxton
'58 bsa gold star
'60 matchless g50
'05 infinity g35 coupe
'02 buell thunderbolt

Very damn nice!
First four are vintage British bikes. I once found the remains of a Brough Superior in the woods ... I wonder is the Goldie a 350 or the 500 DBD? The Matchless G50 is I think the one known as the "Boy Racer" a 500 single ... the last item I think is another bike. The Infinity G35 is related to what I drive, which is a 3.0 Maxima, not as many horses as the Infiniti but it can still blow off Hummers.

umbra said:
'61 velocette thruxton
'58 bsa gold star
'60 matchless g50
'05 infinity g35 coupe
'02 buell thunderbolt

I just got rid of a Scout II international :rolleyes:

Also internationals are Big Rig Trucks THG

2007 Honda Civic SI(stock for now).Nighthawk Black Pearl

197 HP
6 spd
8300 rpm cutoff(nothin like hittin vtec at 5900 rpm while others shift)

We keep talkin bout cars im not gonna need to leave this site.lol. well there is one other thing;)

I also have a K5 Blazer that I have in storage atm. She was a favorite--a wonderful vehicle that literally took me everywhere and never let me down.

62 Caddy Fleetwood, Pearl White With A powder Blue Interior, 74 Harley shovelhead( Weather Permiting)

leafminer said:
Very damn nice!
First four are vintage British bikes. I once found the remains of a Brough Superior in the woods ... I wonder is the Goldie a 350 or the 500 DBD? The Matchless G50 is I think the one known as the "Boy Racer" a 500 single ... the last item I think is another bike. The Infinity G35 is related to what I drive, which is a 3.0 Maxima, not as many horses as the Infiniti but it can still blow off Hummers.
Gold star is 500 DBD, no boy racer was AJS 7R 350 single. G50 is 500cc single as is the goldstar and velo. It's an addiction. I had a few british cars and just needed something that actually ran. Bikes are another story. I don't ride the brough much. Maybe once or twice a year.

i presently drive 1978 datsun 280z also a 1990 p/u , i have a nice m/c and my wife drives a newer model tbird 97

Latest posts

Back