1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do with old vape material?

Discussion in 'Smoking & Vaporizing Devices' started by SMOKINGRANPA, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Feb 20, 2016 #41

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

BWAHAHA I didn't read down this far before I posted about smoking it... sorry, already been covered, and well

2. Feb 20, 2016 #42

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

HAHAhahahahahaa stop already, I'm there NOW and trying not to roll a joint, I've got 3 jars of the stuff and my dope drawers, all utensils, hoses, containers, tools, scissors, grinder, jars, and the floor are clean as new!... to quote Kramer "I'm OUT"

3. Feb 20, 2016 #43

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

4. Feb 20, 2016 #44

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

Hey sopappy,,,glad ya got it figured out. Lol
    My Digital Extreme never comes out of the closet. I didn't really care for vapping flowers. Tried it seversl times,,just wasn't for me. So i dont have left overs to worry about. Now i vape wax or oil,,,aint no left overs and i love the high. The rest of the time i use my glass bong or pipe,,,and i eat my decarbed weed,,so i worry not about left overs.
    To me i didnt get the high i was looking for from Vapping Flowers and cooking with left overs is not gonna give me the high i get from my fresh decarbed dank ,,,so why waste my time and Weed with vapping the OLD WAY. They have come along way with oils and waxes,,and dabbing,,,,dont need to vapp and waste flowers anymore.
    Have fun little brother. Yehaaaaaaaa

5. Feb 20, 2016 #45

zem

zem

zem

hey WH how do you eat the decarbed weed? don't you cook it to infuse its taste with something?

6. Feb 20, 2016 #46

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

No im quick and simple.
    I take a small amount,,mix it into peanut butter with a little walnut oil ( very good for heart) and down it with some Almond milk. Love the taste,,and it gets me high as ****. I can only do bout an 1/8th of a teaspoon. I screwed up once and did to much,,,my Wife found me standing in the hallway looking at the floor. :rofl:
    I found that baking for 30 min at 270f,,works the best. Ive tried several different combos. This one kicks my ***.

7. Feb 20, 2016 #47

thacheese

thacheese

thacheese

yeah, the key thing is to make it palatable... i have no problems with cookies, brownies, and fudge. just boiling up a ton of it with butter and straining out the chunks works nicely...

8. Feb 21, 2016 #48

zem

zem

zem

that's interesting, tell me if i got it right, first you decarb you weed at 270f for 30mins and then just mix it with edibles with no further cooking? or do you bake the mj with the mixture?

9. Feb 22, 2016 #49

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

YEP,,once it has been decarbed you can eat it raw and get blasted. But if you mix it with fats it gets into your system faster. Its a fat soluble remember. Peanut butter and walnut oil carries very well through the system. Gets me very high. I think its the walnut oil that carries it so quickly into my system.

zem likes this.
  10. Sep 18, 2016 #50

Sepp

Sepp

Sepp

I cooked them with oil and used that oil for sleeping. There I am able to sleep for 15 hours! I never will be able to sleep longer than 7 hour without. -not for dayly use.

11. Sep 23, 2016 #51

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

roaches, I smoked hash back then, hot knives was most economical and we definitely removed the filtres and saved our roaches, in fact, I think I remember hot knifing roaches.
    where can I learn more about decarb?

12. Sep 23, 2016 #52

sopappy

sopappy

sopappy

What is wax?

13. Sep 23, 2016 #53

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

WeedHopper

14. Sep 25, 2016 #54

Sepp

Sepp

Sepp

I cooked it in oil. I slept for 15hours! my vaporizer waste was Brown too. I toke only one spoon oft them.