What has marijuana done for you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileJamaica

Reaction score
Between the ages of 5-13ish I wasnt exactly a mean person but I looked down on the 'losers'. Yeah, I made fun of people, and at times was very mean. I didnt really care, I just needed to be cool with the crowd. I stuck to my own click and talked shit behind everybodys back.

I started smoking marijuana around 14 and pretty much had the same attitude. By this time I was into G unit, Eminem, Mobb Deep, and dressing as ghetto as possible. It was all about being 'gangster'

When I smoked weed I was just stupid and did it for the fun. It was LOTS of fun.

But as my tolerance grew the high was 'different'. When I was high I began to think a lot about important things. Herb revealed me to myself.

I realised what I had done in the past and what I was doing and slowly I changed... alot. I treat everybody equally and NEVER treat anyone in a way I would not want to be treated. I often say hello to random people, and am just generally happy. (even when not high)

Ive made 'goth' friends, 'punk/skater' friends, 'preppy' friends, I do not care who you are or what group you belong to, as long as your a nice, easy going person thats all that matters to me now.

Thats not all that changed. The music I was listening to seemed to just spread hate, gangs, violence, etc.... I just didnt like it. I began listening to ALOT of Reggae. Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Damian Marley, Stephen Marley, the list goes on. I began to love music with meaning.

Its scary to think that if I never started smoking I would still be worrying about if I have the latest G UNIT shirt or something.

Whats even more scary is that the government would actually make something like this illegal.

Theres so much more to the story but im not going to type it all.
I can honestly say marijuana has changed my life for the better.

many ,many things,,some good, some bad ,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back