What light would you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKNO1

Reaction score
What 400w or less light setup would you use in an enclosed grow box no bigger than 3'x3'x6'?? Is it okay to us mh lights through veg and flwr? I dont see why not actually. Thanks for all the help.

You can use mh the whole way through but you would have much better results flowering with a hps bulb. You can buy a hps bulb and ballast to use for flowering, then you can buy a mh conversion bulb and run it through the same ballast. That is what i'm using and mine came from htg supply.

hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/

(change xx to tt)

Thanks Cadlak, I didnt know hps made such a difference during flowering. Merry X-mas.

The difference in the light spectrums does make a really big difference. merry christmas.

a 4oo watt would be good for that size area.get a lumatek and then you can use either HPS or MH bulbs with it.

I successfully germinated some old seeds that were laying around for who knows how long. I was surprised to see these old beans actually came alive. I was planning on waiting until they get a good inch or so then i'll plant them. How long should i wait after planting to start exposing the plant to hid light? I heard some people wait until the seedling pops out the top of the soil a good ways before exposing to hid light.:)

Latest posts

Back