what should i grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
i would love all the family to step up and say what they would grow and why? 10 different plant

the list to choose from;
hawian snow
super silver haze
white rhino
big bang
blue berry
chemo
big bud
himalayan gold
s.a.g.e
super bud
exodus cheese
bubble gum
luna haze
white widow max
hashberry
mandala #1
shiva
durban poison

Whose Blue Berry? Durban Poison and Exodus Cheese stand out for me....two strains I hve heard rave reviews on but hve not grown or smoked.

super silver haze and the cheese for me---nice to start your day with the heady gettin' **** dun buzz of the haze and moving on to the after lunch mellow i'll finish up tomorrow buzz from the cheese

1-durban im in:hubba: , 2-s.s.haze have some outdoor now. but will try forsure:woohoo: , 3-????
the cheese, kinda makes me think of rotten nasty moldy cheese, lol i like the himylan gold, never tryd but sound oldschool:rolleyes: keep em coming

hamster,
hxxp://marijuana-seeds.nl/blueberry_marijuana_seeds.html
i dont know who does these. but i have some jordan of island also.

oh ya, thanks hammy & o.s, here ya go:48:

I have wanted to grow SAGE and SS haze. What ever you choose give it a go and let us know. I have been doing mandala strains for the past 2 years, I see you had mandala #1 on your list that is on my list for next summer.

me, i'd grow them all! 10 strain multi-grow! :cool:

if ya got the veg room, put three each down. if your looking for a pollen chuck project, stagger them half and half a week apart...

I'd grow the Cheese, of course, because it is so potent, but I would also grow a pure indica for those times when you need a total body stone.

orangesunshine said:
super silver haze and the cheese for me---nice to start your day with the heady gettin' **** dun buzz of the haze and moving on to the after lunch mellow i'll finish up tomorrow buzz from the cheese

Pretty much stole my answer exactly.
But like Terminator 2 and Police Academy 2 were better than the originals. I proclaim my post better aswell. :D

I don't know much about any of those, but I do have a baby clone of exodus cheese and we could have a race to see who gets more bud.... Like Irish says, grow um all.

Ruffy said:
super silver haze grown it it's a haze nuff said
blue berry It's a DJ Short would love to get my hands on an original
durban poison Excellent Toke fast finishing sativa. Doesn't do well in my neck of the woods get high male ratios for some reason.
:48:

thg thats not the question! lol
im doing this cause these are seeds i have and want every ones info & thaughts, then ill pick what sounds the best
thanks for the opinions all

Latest posts

Back