What's The Best Way To Take Medical Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a digital vaporizer that fed into bags, I like it and still use it but the taste is a little weak and the high is mostly heady. I just recently received my da buddha vaporizor and this thing (for $159) hits as hard as you want, is a direct hit, and brings out the natural flavor of the cannabis, I love it so far and haven't used the bong since I got it.

The volcano is a great vape. It WAS the only good vape for a while. There are lots of cheap vapes made in china, cheap parts inside, terrible heat control. There are a couple of good vapes for under 200$ now. I just picked up a purple days. 180$ and its a perfect one hit vape. I don't blame anyone for waiting for prices to come down. But I love the taste and my weed lasts about 2x as long. Very efficient. I hope I can try a volcano sometime.

I like to ingest mine cook it in a crock pot and make butter and oil makes good cookies,brownies,capsules and a lot of other tasty things.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back