what's wrong with this picture?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldHippieChick

apostate
Reaction score
I'm so confused.... everyone's changing your avatars - it's messin with my head :48: .... I went ahead and changed mine as well ..... sheep syndrome I guess.

I only changed mine back a bit for Halloween...getting ready to go back to my usual...

yup, just had the pumpkin for halloween.. back to the weedheaded lion ;)

Yeah,

I changed mine too, but just for the holiday ya know. I loved seeing all the different Avi's that folks put up just for Halloween, Now ThanksGiving is fast coming at us , what will all the heads put up now ? LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

"sheep"?.. somebody say sheep?... :rofl:...
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

:ciao:

this is one of my normal ones Girl..sorry but holliday season we change for as well...got my Thanksgiveing one ready soon..:48:

^nice to see the funny face again 4u, and not the the abs anymore ;)

Who's changin there avvy's around? :p

Oh sure... we all jumped in but it was a festive month and now is the time to get SERIOUS about growing some dank bud...;)

OldHippieChick said:
Hamster I LUV the rock star look :)

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks OHC...I'm just in that rock n roll mood right now...then again I am in that mood 99% of the time....:)

maybe I should go back to the orginal avi..dont think hip chick has seen it yet. prob even more confusing lol..

Latest posts

Back