When does a person start counting the days of flowering on a auto if it started the postal’s at like 2-4 weeks I don’t even want to foilar feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Water anymore being I’m scared her buds will get wet an rot or mildew so I thought I’d ask for some advice before I mess it up I also thought I’d ask if anyone has found their favorite nutes for their auto and not just what nutes but why did you chose ? I use advanced nutrients ph perfect at the moment I liked their jungle juice both 3 part nutes I need something like a tea but not sure what just to make my buds healthy enough to be potent so I don’t disappoint myself any suggestions are welcomed thank you

I would start when you start seeing the stacking and stretching usually 4-5 weeks is week in already on autos I've had some done in 80 days total time I believe but I'm always bad at keeping track I go by trichome color

I'm going away from nutrients and back to building a super soil and using a few teas maybe...but old subs got a recipe on here somewhere that mix is 1 of the best

I would start when you start seeing the stacking and stretching usually 4-5 weeks is week in already on autos I've had some done in 80 days total time I believe but I'm always bad at keeping track I go by trichome color
I will most likely hose the tricones color then I assume I should start checking is around thanksgiving because I started it in late August

I'm going away from nutrients and back to building a super soil and using a few teas maybe...but old subs got a recipe on here somewhere that mix is 1 of the best
That’s what im planning on doing is using conditioners and amendments to make the soils healthier and use a compost tea or continue with ph perfect I currently believe it’s the way to go

Latest posts

Back